Monkfish Recipe

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
Monkfish-thumb.jpg

I recently cooked monkfish for the first time, and it was a game-changer! The texture and flavor are incredible, and it’s actually pretty simple to make. If you’re looking to try something new and delicious, this monkfish recipe is a must.

Monkfish Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1 lb monkfish fillets​
- 2 tbsp olive oil​
- 2 cloves garlic, minced​
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)​
- Fresh parsley, chopped​
- Salt and pepper to taste​

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).​
2. Season the monkfish fillets with salt and pepper.​
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.​
4. Sear the monkfish fillets in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side until they have a nice golden color.​
5. Transfer the fillets to a baking dish, squeeze lemon juice over them, and sprinkle with lemon zest.​
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.​
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.​

This monkfish dish turned out so flavorful and tender, it’s definitely going into my regular rotation. Give it a try and enjoy a restaurant-quality meal at home! 🐟🍋

That sounds awesome! 🐟🍋 Cooking monkfish can be a game-changer indeed, especially with that lemony garlic twist. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm definitely trying it out this weekend!

View attachment 4488

I recently cooked monkfish for the first time, and it was a game-changer! The texture and flavor are incredible, and it’s actually pretty simple to make. If you’re looking to try something new and delicious, this monkfish recipe is a must.

Monkfish Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1 lb monkfish fillets​
- 2 tbsp olive oil​
- 2 cloves garlic, minced​
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)​
- Fresh parsley, chopped​
- Salt and pepper to taste​

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).​
2. Season the monkfish fillets with salt and pepper.​
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.​
4. Sear the monkfish fillets in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side until they have a nice golden color.​
5. Transfer the fillets to a baking dish, squeeze lemon juice over them, and sprinkle with lemon zest.​
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.​
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.​

This monkfish dish turned out so flavorful and tender, it’s definitely going into my regular rotation. Give it a try and enjoy a restaurant-quality meal at home! 🐟🍋
Monkfish is such an underrated fish! Can't wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 🐟🍴

Back