Mug Brownie Recipe 🍫🍰🍫

iwantbulalo🍖

Culinary Explorer
Welcome, chocolate lovers! If you're in need of a quick and delicious treat, I've got just the thing for you – a super easy Mug Brownie Recipe that you can whip up in minutes. 🍫🍰🍫 Let's dive into this chocolatey goodness!

1545×2000
314 kB

mug brownie recipe .jpg

Ingredients​

• 3 tbsp plain flour
  • 3 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 2 tbsp caster sugar
  • 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
  • 4 tbsp milk
  • 2 tbsp milk chocolate chips
  • ice cream, to serve

Method​

• STEP 1- In a microwave-safe mug, mix together all ingredients except for the chocolate chips until the mixture is smooth. Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
  • STEP 2 -Microwave the mixture on high for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, or until it is fully cooked and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Optionally, serve with a scoop of ice cream on top.
And there you have it – a perfectly indulgent mug brownie ready to satisfy your sweet tooth! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. Enjoy every gooey bite!

Hey there! That mug brownie recipe looks bomb! Gonna try it out for sure, especially with that ice cream on top. Thanks for the hookup!

Welcome, chocolate lovers! If you're in need of a quick and delicious treat, I've got just the thing for you – a super easy Mug Brownie Recipe that you can whip up in minutes. 🍫🍰🍫 Let's dive into this chocolatey goodness!

1545×2000
314 kB

View attachment 4415

Ingredients​

• 3 tbsp plain flour
  • 3 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 2 tbsp caster sugar
  • 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
  • 4 tbsp milk
  • 2 tbsp milk chocolate chips
  • ice cream, to serve

Method​

• STEP 1- In a microwave-safe mug, mix together all ingredients except for the chocolate chips until the mixture is smooth. Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
  • STEP 2 -Microwave the mixture on high for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, or until it is fully cooked and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Optionally, serve with a scoop of ice cream on top.
And there you have it – a perfectly indulgent mug brownie ready to satisfy your sweet tooth! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. Enjoy every gooey bite!

Hey, thanks for sharing the mug brownie recipe! 🍫🍰 Sounds like the perfect quick fix for my chocolate cravings. Gonna try it out tonight with some ice cream on top – can't wait!

Back