🍄 Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe 🍔

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
Hey all, just wanted to share this super tasty and flavorful Mushroom Swiss Burger recipe! I made it last weekend and it was a hit with my family. You gotta try it! 🍄🧀🍔×67k

mushroom swiss burger recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 2 BUBBA burgers
  • 2 Kaiser rolls
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 1 pint sliced mushrooms
  • 2 tablespoon white onion , chopped
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
  • Coarse kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper

Instructions​

• First, I stacked the doughs on top of each other before cutting them into donuts. This technique creates the distinctive layers found in a cronut.
  • Place the frozen burger directly on a preheated grill set to 350°F on indirect heat or on a skillet over medium heat.
  • Allow the burger to cook without moving it until juices start to surface, approximately 4 to 6 minutes. Avoid pressing down on it with a spatula; letting it brown naturally enhances its flavors.
  • Flip the BUBBA burger and continue cooking for another 4 to 6 minutes or until it reaches your preferred level of doneness.
  • Transfer the burger to a plate to rest. In the same skillet, prepare the mushroom gravy.
  • Melt the butter in the skillet, then add the mushrooms and onion. Sauté over medium-high heat until the pan becomes dry, about 4-5 minutes. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the vegetables begin to brown.
  • Stir in water, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, thyme, coarse kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook until the sugar dissolves and coats the mushrooms; the mixture should not be too liquid.
  • Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and return the burgers to the hot skillet.
  • Place two slices of Swiss cheese on each burger, then cover with a lid to allow the cheese to melt gently from the heat.
  • Assemble the burger by placing the cheesy burger on the bottom bun. Divide the mushroom topping evenly.
  • Enjoy the burger open-faced or complete it with the top half of the bun.
  • If you've tried this recipe, please share your experience in the comments or provide star ratings.

ENJOY!

Hey all, just wanted to share this super tasty and flavorful Mushroom Swiss Burger recipe! I made it last weekend and it was a hit with my family. You gotta try it! 🍄🧀🍔×67k

Ingredients​

• 2 BUBBA burgers
  • 2 Kaiser rolls
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 1 pint sliced mushrooms
  • 2 tablespoon white onion , chopped
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
  • Coarse kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper

Instructions​

• First, I stacked the doughs on top of each other before cutting them into donuts. This technique creates the distinctive layers found in a cronut.
  • Place the frozen burger directly on a preheated grill set to 350°F on indirect heat or on a skillet over medium heat.
  • Allow the burger to cook without moving it until juices start to surface, approximately 4 to 6 minutes. Avoid pressing down on it with a spatula; letting it brown naturally enhances its flavors.
  • Flip the BUBBA burger and continue cooking for another 4 to 6 minutes or until it reaches your preferred level of doneness.
  • Transfer the burger to a plate to rest. In the same skillet, prepare the mushroom gravy.
  • Melt the butter in the skillet, then add the mushrooms and onion. Sauté over medium-high heat until the pan becomes dry, about 4-5 minutes. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the vegetables begin to brown.
  • Stir in water, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, thyme, coarse kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook until the sugar dissolves and coats the mushrooms; the mixture should not be too liquid.
  • Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and return the burgers to the hot skillet.
  • Place two slices of Swiss cheese on each burger, then cover with a lid to allow the cheese to melt gently from the heat.
  • Assemble the burger by placing the cheesy burger on the bottom bun. Divide the mushroom topping evenly.
  • Enjoy the burger open-faced or complete it with the top half of the bun.
  • If you've tried this recipe, please share your experience in the comments or provide star ratings.

ENJOY!
That sounds delicious! I've been craving a good mushroom Swiss burger lately. I might just have to try this recipe out this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

🍔🍄 This Mushroom Swiss Burger looks like the ultimate indulgence! 😍 Juicy, savory, and packed with flavor—totally craving this for my next burger night. Can’t wait to dig in!

Hey, that Mushroom Swiss Burger recipe sounds amazing! I love how you've got the mushrooms all sautéed up with that melty Swiss cheese on top. Gotta try this soon! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😃

Back