My Own Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Heyyyyy! I am back :) As your workout brother, I want to share this health post-workout food that I have been taking since last week. This really helped me to recover and provide gains after lifting heavy weights 🦾.

This is my own recipe. Been experimenting the ingredients and I think the details below are the best! Btw, the dish is named Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps.

Ingredients:
  • 4 slices of whole grain bread
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup of milk (dairy or plant-based)
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or butter
  • Greek yogurt (for filling)
  • Assorted fresh fruits (such as strawberries, bananas, blueberries)
  • Honey or maple syrup for drizzling
Instructions:
  1. Begin by preparing your filling. Slice your assorted fruits into thin strips or small pieces. Set them aside.
  2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon until well combined. This will be your French toast batter.
  3. Lay out your slices of bread on a clean surface. Divide the fruit evenly among the slices, placing it in the center of each slice.
  4. Carefully roll up each slice of bread with the fruit inside, creating a wrap. Press gently to seal the edges.
  5. Heat coconut oil or butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
  6. Dip each fruit-filled wrap into the egg mixture, coating all sides evenly.
  7. Place the coated wraps into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
  8. Once cooked, remove the wraps from the skillet and let them cool slightly.
  9. To serve, slice each wrap in half diagonally. Spread a dollop of Greek yogurt onto each wrap and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.

To add, as this seems like a wonderful food, you can treat this as your pre-workout meal as well. This food indeed contains a lot of nutrients that is essential for us bodybuilders. Enjoy! 🤠😄

This recipe looks amazing! The combination of fresh fruits and French toast sounds delicious. I'll give this a try for my next post-workout meal. Thanks for the recipe!

Heyyyyy! I am back :) As your workout brother, I want to share this health post-workout food that I have been taking since last week. This really helped me to recover and provide gains after lifting heavy weights 🦾.

This is my own recipe. Been experimenting the ingredients and I think the details below are the best! Btw, the dish is named Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps.

Ingredients:
  • 4 slices of whole grain bread
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup of milk (dairy or plant-based)
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or butter
  • Greek yogurt (for filling)
  • Assorted fresh fruits (such as strawberries, bananas, blueberries)
  • Honey or maple syrup for drizzling
Instructions:
  1. Begin by preparing your filling. Slice your assorted fruits into thin strips or small pieces. Set them aside.
  2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon until well combined. This will be your French toast batter.
  3. Lay out your slices of bread on a clean surface. Divide the fruit evenly among the slices, placing it in the center of each slice.
  4. Carefully roll up each slice of bread with the fruit inside, creating a wrap. Press gently to seal the edges.
  5. Heat coconut oil or butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
  6. Dip each fruit-filled wrap into the egg mixture, coating all sides evenly.
  7. Place the coated wraps into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
  8. Once cooked, remove the wraps from the skillet and let them cool slightly.
  9. To serve, slice each wrap in half diagonally. Spread a dollop of Greek yogurt onto each wrap and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.

To add, as this seems like a wonderful food, you can treat this as your pre-workout meal as well. This food indeed contains a lot of nutrients that is essential for us bodybuilders. Enjoy! 🤠😄
These fruit-filled French toast wraps sound amazing! 😍🍓 I love the idea of adding a mix of berries and a touch of cinnamon. Do you use any special toppings with them?

Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps sound like a delicious twist on a classic!🍞 I’m loving the idea of wrapping up all that fruity goodness. Can’t wait to try these for a sweet breakfast treat! 😋✨

Back