My snowball cookies always end up thin. Any tips to make them thicker?

Kitty

Novice Foodie
My snowball cookies always end up thin. Any tips to make them thicker? 😕 No matter what I do, they never seem to have that perfect shape. Should I adjust the ingredients or maybe the baking time? Would appreciate any advice or tricks you have! 🍪✨

My snowball cookies always end up thin. Any tips to make them thicker? 😕 No matter what I do, they never seem to have that perfect shape. Should I adjust the ingredients or maybe the baking time? Would appreciate any advice or tricks you have! 🍪✨
Maybe you're flattening them too much when shaping them? Try keeping them a bit thicker before baking. I had the same issue, but once I started doing that, they turned out much better. Just a little tweak can make a big difference. 🍪

If your snowball cookies are turning out thin, try chilling the dough before baking. This can help the cookies hold their shape better and result in a thicker final product. Also, make sure you're not flattening the dough too much when shaping the cookies before baking.

Back