No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dream Bites

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Guess what? I've got an awesome recipe to share: "No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dream Bites." They're a hit with everyone and so easy to make—no baking needed! Just a handful of ingredients and you're good to go! 🍫🍰

No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dream Bites.jpg
Here's what you'll need:

🫴Ingredients:
  • 24 Oreo cookies
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
So simple, but so indulgently delicious when combined! You'll be amazed how easy it is.

🫴Instructions:
  1. Start by crushing 18 of the Oreos into fine crumbs using a food processor or by placing them in a zip-top bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
  2. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
  3. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
  5. Fold in 3/4 of the Oreo crumbs, reserving the rest for topping.
  6. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, portion out the cheesecake mixture and roll into 1-inch balls.
  7. Dip the tops of each ball into the melted butter, letting any excess drip off, then roll in the remaining Oreo crumbs.
  8. Place the cheesecake bites on a parchment-lined tray or plate and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before devouring!
Easy, creamy, and insanely delicious – these no-bake cheesecake bites are loaded with Oreo flavor! 🤤😋 They're perfect for parties or quick treats, and you can even add chocolate chips, peanut butter, or your favorite mix-ins for endless variations. Give them a try – they're dangerously addictive! 💯🔥

Wow, those No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dream Bites sound like a total game-changer! 😍🙌
Who doesn't love Oreos and cheesecake, right? And the fact that they're no-bake? Count me in! Thanks for sharing this deliciousness with us. Can't wait to give it a try!

I can't resist! It will be a crowd-pleaser, for sure! 🍪👏 I can't wait to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing!

Back