No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars

Cora_Bates

Culinary Explorer
This recipe is a breeze to make, requiring no baking and minimal prep work. It features a creamy cheesecake filling on a graham cracker crust, topped with fresh strawberries for a burst of summer flavor.

These bars are perfect for sharing at a picnic or potluck because they're easy to transport and don't require any refrigeration until after eating. They're also incredibly versatile! You can substitute other fruits for the strawberries, or add a layer of chocolate ganache for a richer flavor.

Here's what you'll need:

For the Graham Cracker Crust:
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars.jpeg

• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
For the Cheesecake Filling:

• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
Here's how to make it:

1. Make the Graham Cracker Crust:

In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix well until the crumbs are evenly coated.

1. Press the crumb mixture firmly into the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking pan.
  2. Refrigerate the crust for at least 30 minutes.
2. Make the Cheesecake Filling:

In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
  1. Beat in the milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
  2. Pour the cheesecake filling over the chilled graham cracker crust.
  3. Top with the sliced strawberries.
7. Refrigerate the bars for at least 2 hours, or until the filling is set.

8. Cut into squares and serve!

No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are a delicious, refreshing, and portable dessert that's perfect for a summer picnic!
They're easy to make, require no baking, and are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So ditch the fussy desserts that require ovens and give this recipe a try! I have a feeling you'll love the combination of the creamy cheesecake filling, the crumbly graham cracker crust, and the fresh strawberries. Let me know what you think!

What a perfect summer treat! :cool:😋 Easy, refreshing, and no baking required? Sign me up! Love the idea of using different fruits or adding chocolate ganache too. This recipe is a winner! 🙌

Your recipe for no-bake strawberry cheesecake bars sounds like a sweet delight! 🍓😋 The freshness of strawberries combined with the creamy richness of cheesecake, all without needing to turn on the oven – what a treat! Thanks for sharing this easy and delicious dessert idea. I can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy it with friends and family. 🍰🎉

Just tried this recipe and wow, these No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are a game-changer! 🍓🧀 The crust is perfectly crunchy, and the creamy filling with fresh strawberries is just divine. Super easy to make and perfect for summer. Thanks for sharing! ☀️🍰

These no-bake cheesecake bars are super easy and perfect for summer picnics, plus you can mix it up with different fruits or even add a chocolate layer for some extra yum—no need to keep them cold until you're ready to dig in! 🤤 🤗

Back