No-Guilt Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
I have the perfect healthy snack recipe to share with you guys! 📣 These little green sticks are such a fun, veggie-packed way to get your salty snack fix without any of the greasy regret afterwards. They're easy to make, packed with fiber, and their crispy exterior is simply addicting ;)

Ingredients:
No-Guilt Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries.jpg

• 2 medium zucchinis, cut into french-fry shaped sticks
  • 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • Non-stick cooking spray
Just a handful of basic ingredients can turn boring zucchini into something super fun and craveable!

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In one shallow bowl, beat the eggs. In another bowl, mix together the panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano and salt.
  3. Working in batches, dip the zucchini sticks into the egg wash first, letting any excess drip off.
  4. Then transfer to the breadcrumb mixture and toss to fully coat all sides with the crispy coating.
  5. Place the breaded zucchini fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Generously spray or mist with cooking spray.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
  7. Let cool slightly and serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces like ranch, marinara or tzatziki!
That's it! Such an easy way to satisfy your fried food cravings without any of the heavy grease or guilt.

Pro tip: Have some fun with the coatings and seasonings. You could do a Cajun or jerk seasoning blend for a kick of heat and flavor. Don't be afraid to experiment!

Let me know if you guys give these baked zucchini fries a try. So nutritious yet nobody will be able to tell it's not actually fried! 🤫🤭

Oh wow, these No-Guilt Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries look amazing! 🥒🍟 I love finding healthy alternatives to my favorite snacks, and this recipe seems like the perfect way to satisfy my craving for something crunchy and salty without all the extra calories. Plus, they're so easy to make! Definitely adding these to my list of snacks to try. Thanks for sharing such a delicious and nutritious recipe with us! 🙌👏

Wow, your crispy baked zucchini fries recipe sounds amazing! I love how it's a healthy twist on a classic snack, and I can't wait to try making them myself. Thanks for sharing such a delicious and guilt-free snack idea!

Back