Nuts and Berry Drink Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
nuts-and-berries-cocktail-715x1016.jpg

I recently tried this nuts and berry drink, and it quickly became one of my favorite refreshing treats! It's both nutritious and delicious, perfect for a hot day or just a quick pick-me-up.

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
  • 1/2 cup mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts)
  • 1 cup almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
  • A handful of ice cubes

Instructions:​

1. Start by soaking the mixed nuts in water for about 4 hours or overnight. This makes them softer and easier to blend.
  2. Rinse the soaked nuts and add them to a blender along with the mixed berries, almond milk, and honey.
  3. Blend until smooth. If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add a bit more almond milk.
  4. Throw in a handful of ice cubes and blend again until the drink is chilled and frothy.
  5. Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately!
This nuts and berry drink is not only tasty but also packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, and protein. It's a great way to boost your energy and stay hydrated. Cheers! 🍹✨

4o

OMG, that nuts and berry drink sounds so fab! 🥤 Soaked nuts for the win! Definitely gonna try it out—sounds like the perfect healthy treat for summer vibes. 🌞 Thanks for sharing!

This Nuts and Berry Drink looks like a refreshing twist! Love the idea of combining berries with nuts for a tasty and nutritious drink. Definitely adding this to my list of summer beverages to try! 🍓🥜🍹

This Nuts and Berry Drink sounds so refreshing and unique! 🍓🌰 I love the combo of fruity and nutty flavors—definitely a drink I’d love to try. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 😋

Back