Nutty Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe

Sneaky2021

Novice Foodie
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are the ultimate quick dessert—just three ingredients! They’re bite-sized, crowd-pleasing, Whether you’re hosting a gathering or simply treating yourself, these strawberries are a hit. 🍓🍓

Ingredients:​

• Fresh strawberries (washed and dried)
  • Dark or milk chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
  • Coconut oil (1 teaspoon)
  • Crushed nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or hazelnuts) for coating

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Strawberries:
    • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
    • Make sure the strawberries are completely dry. Chocolate won’t stick to wet strawberries.
  2. Melt the Chocolate:
    • In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
    • Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
  3. Dip the Strawberries:
    • Hold each strawberry by its stem and dip it into the warm chocolate mixture.
    • Roll the strawberry to coat it evenly.
    • If desired, dip the coated strawberry into crushed nuts for extra crunch and flavor.
  4. Set and Serve:
    • Place the chocolate-covered strawberries on the prepared baking sheet.
    • Let them set at room temperature or refrigerate briefly until the chocolate hardens.
    • Serve and enjoy!
Get creative with your toppings—try coconut, crushed nuts, or even a drizzle of white chocolate. These Nutty Chocolate Covered Strawberries are a delightful blend of sweetness and freshness. Enjoy! 🌟🍓❤️

1724255164997.jpeg

Hey there! These Nutty Chocolate Covered Strawberries look so yummy! The mix of chocolate and nuts sounds amazing. I love how easy and tasty this dessert🍓

This looks amazing! I love chocolate-covered strawberries, and the addition of crushed nuts sounds like a great twist. 😋😉👌

These look absolutely delicious! 😍🍓 The nutty twist on classic chocolate-covered strawberries is such a fun idea—I’m so excited to try this!

Back