"૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა BBQ Bacon Hotdogs 🌭

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
I've got a fantastic recipe that I'd love to share with you all. 🌭 These delicious hotdogs are a real crowd-pleaser and perfect for any barbecue or gathering.

bbq.jpg
Ingredients:

• 4 hot dog sausages
  • 4 slices of bacon
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
  • 4 brioche buns
Instructions:
  1. In a skillet, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set it aside on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess grease. Reserve the bacon fat in the skillet for frying the hot dog sausages.
  2. Pan-fry the hot dog sausages in the bacon fat over medium heat until they are cooked through and browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes. Remove them from the skillet and set them aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft and translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. Meanwhile, toast the brioche buns in a separate skillet or toaster until they are golden brown.
  5. Place each cooked hot dog sausage in a toasted brioche bun.
  6. Top each hot dog with a generous amount of chopped crispy bacon, sautéed onions, and shredded cheddar cheese.
  7. Drizzle BBQ sauce over the assembled hot dogs.
  8. Serve the BBQ Bacon Dogs immediately and enjoy the delicious combination of flavors!
Customize your toppings according to your preferences, and don't forget to serve with your favorite sides and condiments. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Wow! Perfect for a night gathering with friends at the yard while watching the beauty of the skies! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, those BBQ Bacon Dogs sound amazing! 🌭🥓 Thanks for sharing the recipe—I can almost taste the crispy bacon and melted cheese. I'll definitely give it a shot at my next BBQ!

Back