Octopus Salad

Wizzlylabsfud

Culinary Explorer
I miss my grandma! She said, "Cooking isn't just about following a recipe; it's about infusing every dish with kindness."So I will share this Octopus Salad that she prepared during the summer. Haysss, I miss my grandma a lot.
Now, let's do this!

Ingredients

1 octopus (4 to 5 pounds)

4 stalks celery, medium diced

4 lemons, juiced

1 can large pitted olives, halved

1 clove garlic, minced

3/4 red onion, medium diced

1 tablespoon parsley, chopped

Olive oil

Salt and pepper, to taste

Directions
In large stock pot boil octopus until tender (1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours). Take out and let cool. When cool, clean and slice. In a large mixing bowl, add celery, juice from the lemons, olives, garlic, onion, parsley, and sprinkle with olive oil. Mix well and season salad with salt and pepper. Remove from mixing bowl and serve at room temperature.

As you enjoy this Octopus Salad, may you feel the warmth and love! ♥
OctopusSlad.jpg

This is a lovely tribute to your grandma! 🥰 Her quote about cooking with kindness is beautiful, and what a wonderful way to remember her by sharing this octopus salad recipe 🥹 It sounds delicious and full of love. Sending you a hug! <3

This is a lovely tribute to your grandma! 🥰 Her quote about cooking with kindness is beautiful, and what a wonderful way to remember her by sharing this octopus salad recipe 🥹 It sounds delicious and full of love. Sending you a hug! <3
HEHE! Thank you for appreciating my Grandma

Back