Olive Garden Alfredo Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I recently tried to recreate Olive Garden's famous Alfredo sauce at home, and it turned out amazing! Thought I'd share the recipe with you all. It's super creamy and perfect for pasta nights. Here are the ingredients and steps:

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 pound of your favorite pasta (I used fettuccine)
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
  3. Add the heavy cream to the melted butter and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
  4. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Keep stirring until the cheese is fully melted and the sauce is smooth.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and toss to coat evenly.
  7. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of extra Parmesan cheese on top if you like.
    Olive Garden Alfredo Recipe.jpg
That's it! Simple, right? It's so creamy and delicious, just like the restaurant. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you!

Happy cooking!

Delicious! 😋 Can't wait to try making this Olive Garden Alfredo at home. Creamy, cheesy goodness that's perfect for a cozy meal. 🧀🍝🍽️

Yum! Olive Garden Alfredo is such a classic comfort food. Your recipe looks spot on with that creamy sauce and cheesy goodness. Can't wait to try making it at home! Thanks for sharing! 🍝🧀😋"

Wow, this Olive Garden Alfredo recipe looks so creamy and indulgent! Can't wait to try it and see if it lives up to the restaurant version. 🍝🧀

Back