One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! Let me share with you a little gem I stumbled upon – my One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables recipe. 🍗🥦🍅 It's the kind of meal that's not only bursting with flavor but also incredibly easy to whip up on those busy weeknights. Plus, it's all cooked in one pan, which means minimal cleanup – win-win!
One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, etc.), chopped
  • 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried herbs (such as oregano, thyme, or Italian seasoning)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, dried herbs, salt, and pepper.
  3. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
  4. Arrange chopped vegetables around the chicken on the baking sheet.
  5. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar mixture over the chicken and vegetables, making sure they are evenly coated.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring halfway through.
  7. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  8. Serve the balsamic chicken and vegetables hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
Tips:

• You can marinate the chicken in the balsamic vinegar mixture for extra flavor, ideally for 30 minutes to an hour before cooking.
  • Feel free to customize the vegetables according to your preference or what you have on hand.
  • Serve this dish with cooked rice, quinoa, or crusty bread for a complete meal.
Enjoy this easy and delicious one-pan meal packed with flavor! 🍗🥦🍅

I've found that this recipe is not only very simple to prepare, but it also has a strong flavor that the whole family will like. Tangy balsamic sauce, roasted veggies, and soft chicken thighs combine to produce a pleasing balance of sweet and savory.

One-pan balsamic chicken and vegetables? 🍗🥦🥕 Count me in for an easy and flavorful dinner! 😋👌 Love the idea of tossing everything together for minimal cleanup and maximum taste. Can't wait to try this recipe and savor those delicious flavors! Thanks for sharing!

Absolutely! Sounds great to me. You will never have to say in my kitchen again, one-pan meals are the best. Eager as ever, I'd love to tuck into your balsamic chicken and vegetable dish for a busy week ahead. Thanks for sharing. 🤗

Oh, that sounds delicious and convenient! 😋 One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables is a hassle-free meal with all the flavors melding together perfectly. Can't wait to try it! 🍗🥦🍅

Back