One-pan Honey Mustard Chicken

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, foodies! Are you tired of doing the same recipe for your chicken breasts? Well, For today I will be sharing to you my recipe for honey mustard chicken that is rich in flavors and spices. Here's how you make it.

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish, optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. In a large oven-safe skillet or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.
  5. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the honey, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, and soy sauce to the skillet. Stir to combine and cook for another minute.
  6. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet, nestling them into the honey mustard sauce. Pour the chicken broth into the skillet around the chicken.
  7. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  8. Once cooked, remove the skillet from the oven. Spoon some of the sauce over the chicken breasts and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
  9. Serve the honey mustard chicken hot, with additional sauce spooned over the top.

Enjoy eating and indulging this delicious dish that will for sure your family will love it!

honey mustard.jpg

Sounds like a delicious twist on a classic dish! 🍗🍯 Honey Mustard Chicken with rich flavors and spices is sure to jazz up any chicken breast recipe. Thanks for sharing your recipe—I can't wait to give it a try and add some excitement to my meals!

Absolutely loved this one-pan honey mustard chicken recipe! 😍 It was such a breeze to make and the flavors were outstanding. The chicken came out tender and juicy, with the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess from the honey mustard sauce. Plus, the minimal cleanup afterwards was a huge bonus!

Absolutely loved this one-pan honey mustard chicken recipe! 😍 It was such a breeze to make and the flavors were outstanding. The chicken came out tender and juicy, with the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess from the honey mustard sauce. Plus, the minimal cleanup afterwards was a huge bonus!
Hi there, did you just follow the recipe or you have made some adjustments? just asking because I want to try making it too

I've cooked it multiple times, and it never fails to impress me. The honey mustard sauce's tangy sweetness and the juicy chicken thighs combine to create an explosion of flavor with every bite that is hard to resist.

This honey mustard chicken recipe offers a flavorful twist on a classic dish. With a sweet and tangy glaze, tender chicken breasts, and simple one-pan preparation, it's perfect for easy weeknight dinners.
Just a few ingredients and minimal cleanup make it a surefire hit for any mealtime. ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

Back