One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp Recipe

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
What's up guys! simplify your dinner routine with this flavorful One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp recipe! 🍝🍤 It's a hassle-free meal that's bursting with fresh veggies, succulent shrimp, and cheesy goodness—all cooked in one pot for easy cleanup! 🥦🧀 Perfect for busy weeknights when you crave something delicious but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. Let's dive into a bowl of savory goodness together! 🍽️😋 #OnePotMagic

One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp Recipe

One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shr.jpg

Ingredients:

• 12 ounces short pasta, such as penne or fusilli
  • 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons (or more) kosher salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon (or more) freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
  • 6 ounces green beans, preferably haricots verts, trimmed
  • 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left on
  • 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
  • 1 cup frozen green peas
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
  • 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
  • 1/4 cup coarsely chopped basil
  • Red pepper flakes (for serving; optional)
Preparation:
  1. Place pasta in a large, wide-bottomed pot or large, wide, straight-sided pan. Add garlic, salt, black pepper, and 3 1/2 cups hot water. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, uncover and cook, stirring often and following the package directions for pasta cooking time. When 5 minutes remain, stir in broccoli and green beans. Cover and return to a boil. If the pot starts to dry out, add another 1/2 cup water. When 2 minutes remain, stir in shrimp, tomatoes, peas, and butter. Cover and continue to cook for 2 minutes, then uncover and cook, stirring, until pasta is tender, shrimp are cooked through, and water is almost completely evaporated, about 1 minute more.
  2. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon zest and 3/4 cup Parmesan and toss to coat. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
  3. Divide pasta among plates. Top with basil, additional Parmesan, and red pepper flakes, if desired.

PS: Enjoy your delicious One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp! 🍝🍤🥦 It's not just about the delicious flavors—it's about the joy of creating something tasty and comforting with minimal effort. 💫🥰

Appreciate you posting the One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp recipe! 🍤🌱 It sounds like a flavorful and satisfying meal that's also quick and easy to prepare :)

Appreciate you posting the One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp recipe! 🍤🌱 It sounds like a flavorful and satisfying meal that's also quick and easy to prepare :)
Thanks so much for your kind words! 🥰🍝 I'm glad you liked the One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Shrimp recipe. It's definitely a go-to in my kitchen for those busy days when I need something delicious in a pinch. Hope you enjoy making and savoring it as much as I do! 😊

Back