One-pot Shrimp Stew

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Foodies! Are you looking for a shrimp stew that is flavorful, tasty, and unique to your taste? I have a recipe here for a Shrimp Stew. This one-pot dinner is flavored with Cajun seasoning, packed with green bell pepper and fennel, and has a garlic-infused tomato broth. I'm sure you will love this stew! 🙂👌😉

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup seafood or chicken broth
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
  • Cooked rice or crusty bread, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
  2. Add the chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until softened.
  3. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
  4. Stir in the diced bell peppers and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften.
  5. Add the diced tomatoes (with their juices), broth, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
  6. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 10-15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together and the stew to thicken slightly.
  7. Once the stew has thickened, add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the pot. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the shrimp turn pink and are cooked through.
  8. Taste the stew and adjust the seasoning as needed with more salt, pepper, or cayenne pepper.
  9. Serve the shrimp stew hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
  10. Enjoy your delicious shrimp stew with cooked rice or crusty bread on the side.
Delicious and filling, this shrimp stew is ideal for a cozy dinner any day of the week! You may alter the recipe to suit your tastes by substituting other veggies or herbs. Try this and let me know your thoughts! 🙂👌😉😋

shrimp-stew1-1650656941.jpg

whoaaa that sounds like a comforting and flavorful dish! Are you planning to use a tomato-based broth or something creamier? Maybe adding some hearty vegetables like potatoes or carrots for extra texture and flavor? Coz Iam actually planning to use a tomato-based broth for that rich and tangy flavor profile, it will definitely make it more satisfying and nutritious.

Oh, one-pot shrimp stew? Count me in! 🍤🥣 Your recipe sounds like the perfect blend of comforting flavors. Can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing, I'm already getting hungry just thinking about it! 😋👩‍🍳

Hey, Foodies! Are you looking for a shrimp stew that is flavorful, tasty, and unique to your taste? I have a recipe here for a Shrimp Stew. This one-pot dinner is flavored with Cajun seasoning, packed with green bell pepper and fennel, and has a garlic-infused tomato broth. I'm sure you will love this stew! 🙂👌😉

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup seafood or chicken broth
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
  • Cooked rice or crusty bread, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
  2. Add the chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until softened.
  3. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
  4. Stir in the diced bell peppers and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften.
  5. Add the diced tomatoes (with their juices), broth, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
  6. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 10-15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together and the stew to thicken slightly.
  7. Once the stew has thickened, add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the pot. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the shrimp turn pink and are cooked through.
  8. Taste the stew and adjust the seasoning as needed with more salt, pepper, or cayenne pepper.
  9. Serve the shrimp stew hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
  10. Enjoy your delicious shrimp stew with cooked rice or crusty bread on the side.
Delicious and filling, this shrimp stew is ideal for a cozy dinner any day of the week! You may alter the recipe to suit your tastes by substituting other veggies or herbs. Try this and let me know your thoughts! 🙂👌😉😋

View attachment 1279
Thanks for sharing the One-Pot Shrimp Stew recipe! It sounds like a hearty and flavorful dish, perfect for a cozy meal. Can't wait to simmer up some shrimp with veggies and spices in one pot for a delicious and easy dinner. 🍤🍲🥕

Back