Orange and Basil Pimms

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to share my recipe for Orange and Basil Pimm's, a refreshing twist on the classic summer cocktail that's perfect for sipping on a warm day. It's a delightful cocktail that's sure to elevate any outdoor gathering or picnic. So, let's raise a glass and toast to the joys of summer with this Orange and Basil Pimm's recipe!
331×497
27 kB

Orange and basil Pimms.jpg

Orange and Basil Pimm's Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups Pimm's No. 1
  • 4 cups lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
  • 1 orange, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
  • Ice cubes
  • Additional orange slices and basil leaves, for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a large pitcher, combine the Pimm's No. 1 and lemon-lime soda or ginger ale.
  2. Add the thinly sliced orange and fresh basil leaves to the pitcher, stirring gently to combine.
  3. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the Orange and Basil Pimm's mixture over the ice.
  4. Garnish each glass with additional orange slices and basil leaves, if desired.
  5. Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing citrusy and herbal flavors of this delightful summer cocktail!
Enjoy!

Whoa, Orange and Basil Pimms sounds like summer in a glass! 🍹🍊 The citrusy zest of orange combined with the fresh kick of basil? Genius! Can't wait to try this out at my next backyard BBQ. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌿🧡

This Orange and Basil Pimms recipe sounds like the perfect summer sipper! 🍹🍊 I love the twist of adding basil for a fresh and herbaceous flavor. Can't wait to try it out at my next backyard BBQ – I have a feeling it's going to be a hit! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🌿✨

I love the idea of combining the citrusy kick of oranges with the aromatic touch of basil in a classic Pimms cocktail. It seems like the perfect drink for a sunny afternoon with friends. Can't wait to give it a try at our next gathering! 😉👍👌✨

Back