Oreo Bombe Recipe

Stark

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’m excited to share a fun and decadent treat: the Oreo Bombe. It's a delicious dessert that's sure to impress and delight anyone who loves Oreos. Let’s dive in and make this indulgent dessert together!
514×383
36.4 kB

Oreo Bombe.jpg

Oreo Bombe Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 24 Oreo cookies
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
  • 1 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed
  • 1 cup whipped cream
  • Extra crushed Oreos for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a bowl, mix the crushed Oreos with the melted butter until well combined.
  2. Press the Oreo mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a bowl or a bombe mold to form the crust.
  3. Spread a layer of softened vanilla ice cream over the Oreo crust.
  4. Drizzle the warm hot fudge sauce over the ice cream layer.
  5. Freeze the mold for at least 4 hours or until the ice cream is firm.
  6. Remove the Oreo Bombe from the mold and place it on a serving plate.
  7. Top with whipped cream and garnish with extra crushed Oreos.
  8. Slice and serve immediately.

Enjoy!

I love how simple it is to put together yet it looks so impressive. I can’t wait to try this for our next family get-together. Adding extra crushed Oreos on top is a great touch! Thanks for sharing! 😉😋✨

For fans of Oreos, this recipe for Oreo Bombes is perfection! 😍 It sounds amazing to combine butter and crushed Oreos to make the crust, then layer warm fudge sauce and vanilla ice cream, then top with crushed Oreos and whipped cream. I'm eager to savor this rich dessert!

Oreo Bombe? Yes, please! Your recipe sounds like a dreamy dessert explosion! I can already imagine the creamy Oreo goodness with every bite. Definitely adding this to my must-try list for the next gathering! Thanks for sharing the sweetness!

Back