Paloma Recipe

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
This past weekend, the warm breaks of Spring reminded us of this paloma recipe to prepare at home. There were just the two of us this time with no Hank, and yes, our ‘scene’ was quite different than the Hula Hut but it was still cool to make the drinks together. To be more precise, we’ve been longing for making this paloma recipe tomorrow or the other day. Its preparation is very easy and it’s definitely an excellent change to the traditional tequila cocktails like the margarita. If you are interested in trying out a fun way to start the weekend, I recommend you to try it! 🍸

paloma recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 ounces tequila
  • 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice (plus wedges for garnish)
  • 2 ounces sparkling water
  • ½ ounce fresh lime juice
  • ¼ ounce agave nectar or simple syrup (or to taste)
  • Coarse sea salt (for the rim)
  • Ice

Instructions:
  1. Rub a grapefruit wedge around the rim of a glass, then dip the rim in salt.
  2. In the glass, mix tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar.
  3. Fill the glass with ice. Adjust sweetness if needed. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.

This past weekend, the warm breaks of Spring reminded us of this paloma recipe to prepare at home. There were just the two of us this time with no Hank, and yes, our ‘scene’ was quite different than the Hula Hut but it was still cool to make the drinks together. To be more precise, we’ve been longing for making this paloma recipe tomorrow or the other day. Its preparation is very easy and it’s definitely an excellent change to the traditional tequila cocktails like the margarita. If you are interested in trying out a fun way to start the weekend, I recommend you to try it! 🍸

View attachment 3808

Ingredients:
  • 2 ounces tequila
  • 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice (plus wedges for garnish)
  • 2 ounces sparkling water
  • ½ ounce fresh lime juice
  • ¼ ounce agave nectar or simple syrup (or to taste)
  • Coarse sea salt (for the rim)
  • Ice

Instructions:
  1. Rub a grapefruit wedge around the rim of a glass, then dip the rim in salt.
  2. In the glass, mix tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar.
  3. Fill the glass with ice. Adjust sweetness if needed. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
This Paloma recipe looks so refreshing! Has anyone tried adding a splash of lime juice for an extra citrus kick? Can't wait to make this for a summer gathering! 🍹🍈🌞

This Paloma recipe looks so refreshing! Has anyone tried adding a splash of lime juice for an extra citrus kick? Can't wait to make this for a summer gathering! 🍹🍈🌞
Absolutely! Adding a splash of lime juice sounds like a brilliant idea! It'll definitely give that Paloma an extra citrusy zing. Thanks for the suggestion, can't wait for your summer gathering, it's gonna be epic! 🍹🍈🌞

I can't wait to try this Paloma! 🍹 It's the perfect blend of tangy grapefruit, zesty lime, and smooth tequila—a refreshing sip of pure bliss! 💫 I'm ready to kick back, relax, and let this delightful cocktail transport me to sunny vibes and good times. Cheers to the Paloma! 🌟🍊

I can't wait to try this Paloma! 🍹 It's the perfect blend of tangy grapefruit, zesty lime, and smooth tequila—a refreshing sip of pure bliss! 💫 I'm ready to kick back, relax, and let this delightful cocktail transport me to sunny vibes and good times. Cheers to the Paloma! 🌟🍊
Oh yeah, the Paloma is a total game-changer! That blend of flavors is like a party in your mouth! Thanks for the tip! Gonna mix one up and vibe with those sunny vibes soon! 🎉🍹

A Paloma recipe? Tequila and grapefruit - count me in for that refreshing combo! 🍹🍊

Oh yeah, that's a killer combo! Can't wait to mix up some Palomas with tequila and grapefruit! Thanks for the idea, gonna be a hit at the next shindig! 🎉🍹

Back