Skinny Margarita Recipe ๐Ÿธ

Mui

Culinary Explorer
I love a good margarita, but I donโ€™t enjoy all the calories that come with it. This skinny margarita recipe only uses 5 ingredients and has lots of flavor, making it a guilt-free cocktail thatโ€™s perfect for Cinco de Mayo! This is the type of margarita I make most at home because itโ€™s so refreshing. Iโ€™m certain you will love it once you try it. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Skinny Margarita Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 3 ounces tequila
  • 4 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 4 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
  • 1 tablespoon agave nectar
  • Sparkling water (optional)
  • Coarse salt (optional, for serving)
  • Lime wedges (optional, for serving)

Instructions:

1. In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice, combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and agave nectar.
  2. Shake well until cold.
  3. Pour the mixture over ice into salt-rimmed glasses.
  4. Optionally, add a splash of sparkling water to each glass.
  5. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Enjoy this refreshing and guilt-free Skinny Margarita, perfect for any occasion, especially Cinco de Mayo! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅ‚

This skinny marg recipe sounds bomb! Can't wait to try it. Keepin' it fresh with lime and orange juice. Cheers to Cinco de Mayo! ๐Ÿน

I love a good margarita, but I donโ€™t enjoy all the calories that come with it. This skinny margarita recipe only uses 5 ingredients and has lots of flavor, making it a guilt-free cocktail thatโ€™s perfect for Cinco de Mayo! This is the type of margarita I make most at home because itโ€™s so refreshing. Iโ€™m certain you will love it once you try it. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1200ร—1200
103.3 kB

View attachment 2720
Ingredients:
  • 3 ounces tequila

Instructions:
  1. In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice, combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and agave nectar.
Enjoy this refreshing and guilt-free Skinny Margarita, perfect for any occasion, especially Cinco de Mayo! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅ‚
Thanks for sharing this Skinny Margarita recipe! I'm always on the lookout for healthier alternatives, especially when it comes to cocktails. This recipe looks simple yet refreshing, and I love that it cuts down on the calories without sacrificing flavor. Definitely going to whip up a batch for my next gathering!

The Skinny Margarita Recipe is a refreshing twist on a classic cocktail! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‹ By using fresh lime juice, a splash of agave nectar, and just a hint of orange liqueur, this lighter version still packs all the flavor without the guilt. It's the perfect way to enjoy a margarita without compromising on taste!

This skinny marg recipe sounds bomb! Can't wait to try it. Keepin' it fresh with lime and orange juice. Cheers to Cinco de Mayo! ๐Ÿน
Glad you're excited! Mixing it up with lime and orange juice definitely gives it a tasty twist. Enjoy Cinco de Mayo, cheers! ๐Ÿน

Thanks for sharing this Skinny Margarita recipe! I'm always on the lookout for healthier alternatives, especially when it comes to cocktails. This recipe looks simple yet refreshing, and I love that it cuts down on the calories without sacrificing flavor. Definitely going to whip up a batch for my next gathering!
Hey, I'm glad you liked the Skinny Margarita recipe! It's perfect for keeping things light without compromising on taste. Let me know how it turns out at your gathering! ;);)

The Skinny Margarita Recipe is a refreshing twist on a classic cocktail! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‹ By using fresh lime juice, a splash of agave nectar, and just a hint of orange liqueur, this lighter version still packs all the flavor without the guilt. It's the perfect way to enjoy a margarita without compromising on taste!

Ah, the Skinny Margarita! Fresh lime juice, a splash of agave, a hint of orange liqueur โ€“ all the flavor, none of the guilt. It's like sippin' on sunshine without worrying about the scale.

Sounds great of you!I am 100% on the margaritas on the keto diet option. Let's hope it will be worthy of my time and effort! :love:

View attachment 2720
Ingredients:

• 3 ounces tequila

Instructions:
Definitely! Skinny margaritas are by all means perfect. Simplifying it by limiting the ingredients to 5 makes me want to try it. Can't wait to check it out, thanks for the advice! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅ‚

Back