Pan-Seared Barramundi with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce

Daemon09

Novice Foodie
Are you a fish lover? Here's my go-to fish dish whenever I crave something easy to cook.

barramundi dish (1).jpeg

Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for cooking barramundi, a versatile and mild-flavored fish called Pan-seared barramundi with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce!

Ingredients​

• 2 barramundi fillets
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
  • Lemon wedges, for serving

Instructions​

1. Season the Fillets:
    • Pat the barramundi fillets dry with paper towels.
    • Season both sides with salt and pepper.
  2. Pan-Sear the Fish:
    • Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
    • Once hot, add the barramundi fillets skin-side down.
    • Cook for 4-5 minutes, pressing lightly with a spatula to keep the skin in contact with the pan.
    • Flip the fillets and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
    • Remove the fillets from the skillet and set them aside.
  3. Make the Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium.
    • Add the butter and let it melt.
    • Stir in the minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
    • Add the lemon juice and stir, letting the sauce simmer for another minute.
    • Remove from heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
  4. Serve:
    • Pour the lemon garlic butter sauce over the barramundi fillets.
    • Serve with lemon wedges on the side and your favorite side dishes like steamed vegetables, rice, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your flavorful and easy-to-make pan-seared barramundi! 🐟🐟🐟

This looks absolutely delicious! 😍 I love how simple yet flavorful this recipe sounds. The lemon garlic butter sauce must be amazing with the barramundi. Can't wait to try this out for dinner! 🍋🧈

That barramundi dish looks! The lemon garlic butter sauce is calling my name—definitely giving this a try soon! Thanks for sharing the recipe; I’m all about quick and tasty fish dishes. 🐟🍋

This Pan-Seared Barramundi with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce looks incredible! 😍🍋🐟 The crispy fish and buttery sauce combo sounds like a dream. Can’t wait to try this recipe—thanks for sharing such a delicious dish!

Back