Pan-Seared Salmon Recipe 🐟

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
Pan-Seared Salmon Recipe 🐟.jpg

Hey everyone! 🙌 If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious dinner idea, I’ve got just the thing—Pan-Seared Salmon. 🐟 This recipe is super easy and quick to make, perfect for those busy nights when you still want something tasty and healthy. Plus, who doesn’t love a good salmon dish, right?

Ingredients:

• 2 salmon fillets (skin-on)
  • Salt and pepper to taste 🧂
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil 🫒
  • 1 tablespoon butter 🧈
  • 1 garlic clove, minced 🧄
  • Juice of half a lemon 🍋
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional) 🌿
Procedure:

1. Prep the Salmon: Start by patting your salmon fillets dry with a paper towel. This helps achieve that crispy skin! Season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
  2. Heat the Pan: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the salmon fillets, skin-side down. Press down gently with a spatula to keep the skin in contact with the pan.
  3. Cook the Salmon: Let the salmon cook undisturbed for about 4-5 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the fish is mostly cooked through. Flip the fillets carefully.
  4. Add Flavor: Lower the heat to medium, add butter to the pan, and let it melt. Toss in the minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Squeeze lemon juice over the salmon and spoon the butter and garlic mixture over the fillets. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until done.
  5. Serve: Transfer the salmon to a plate, sprinkle with fresh parsley if using, and serve with your favorite sides. I love pairing it with a simple salad or some roasted veggies. 🥗
And that’s it! In just a few steps, you’ve got a perfectly seared salmon that’s crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and packed with flavor. 🥳 Whether it’s for a quick weeknight meal or a fancy dinner, this recipe is a winner. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out! 🍴

Happy cooking! 😊🍽️

Pan-seared salmon sounds so delicious! 🐟🔥 Love how simple yet elegant this dish can be. Can’t wait to try out your recipe and get that perfect sear! 😍

Back