Pandan Kaya Pancake Rolls

Wizzlylabsfud

Culinary Explorer
Super excited to share my Pandan Kaya Pancake Rolls recipe with you all today! 💖 Let's get cooking!

Pancake.jpg

Ingredients
♦Serves 2-3 people

blended items (pandan milk):

♥5 long pandan leaves
(cut into pieces)

♥250 ml milk
(strain through a muslin or cheese cloth)

pancake batter:

♥1 cup flour
(wholemeal or plain)
♥2 eggs

♥blended pandan millk

♥pinch of salt
(optional)

other ingredients:

♥vegetable oil
(to grease the

Instructions

1.Prepare the pandan milk
Cut pandan leaves into 1 inch lengths
Add to milk and place into a blender, not a hand blender unless you want a workout
Blend and pour into a muslin / cheese cloth
Squeeze cheese cloth until all the milk has come outpan)
½ cup kaya spread

2.Prepare the pancake batter
Pour pandan milk into flour and mix
Beat eggs and add to flour mixture
Mix until consistent texture

3.Cook the pancake batter
Heat pan
Oil the pan with vegetable oil
Ladle pancake mixture into the pan —and move it around in a circular motion until the mixture reaches the edges or desired size. Turn the pancakes when you see small ‘bubbles’ forming on the surface. The pancakes should be thin.
Place onto paper towels

Ta-da! Your Pandan Kaya Pancake Rolls are all set to indulge in. Keep sharing the love for good food, and happy cooking! 💕😋🥞✨

oh! looks like it is to offer a harmonious blend of Southeast Asian flavors, marrying the aromatic essence of pandan with the rich sweetness of kaya. These delightful treats are a testament to culinary creativity and cultural fusion, sure to tantalize taste buds and evoke fond memories of traditional delicacies.

Oh, pandan seems delicious. It is my first time to encounter this kind of recipe. The combination of pandan and kaya might complement well. I will try this one, I think it is worth my time and taste buds. Thank you for sharing the recipe.

Oh, pandan seems delicious. It is my first time to encounter this kind of recipe. The combination of pandan and kaya might complement well. I will try this one, I think it is worth my time and taste buds. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
yeah try this, its so good!

Back