🧀 Paneer Recipe 🧀

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
Paneer.jpg

Paneer is a popular Indian cheese used in many dishes. It's versatile, delicious, and can be used in a variety of recipes. Whether you're making a curry, grilling it, or adding it to salads, paneer is sure to elevate your dish. Today, we’re going to make a simple yet mouth-watering paneer curry that's perfect for any occasion.

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 250 grams paneer, cubed
  • 2 tablespoons oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 tomatoes, pureed
  • 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
  • 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
  • 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1 teaspoon red chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon garam masala
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh coriander leaves, chopped for garnish
Procedure:

1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add finely chopped onions and sauté until golden brown.
  2. Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for another minute.
  3. Add the pureed tomatoes and cook until the oil separates from the masala.
  4. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
  5. Add the paneer cubes and mix well, ensuring the paneer is coated with the masala.
  6. Cook for another 5-7 minutes on low heat, allowing the paneer to absorb the flavors.
  7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or rice.
This paneer curry is a delightful dish that’s sure to impress your family and friends. It’s rich, flavorful, and easy to make. Enjoy it with your favorite Indian bread or rice for a complete meal. 🍛

This paneer recipe looks fantastic! 😍 I love how simple the ingredients are yet how flavorful it looks. Can't wait to try it out this weekend—thanks for sharing!

I agree this paneer looks so yummy and m
View attachment 4915
Paneer is a popular Indian cheese used in many dishes. It's versatile, delicious, and can be used in a variety of recipes. Whether you're making a curry, grilling it, or adding it to salads, paneer is sure to elevate your dish. Today, we’re going to make a simple yet mouth-watering paneer curry that's perfect for any occasion.

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 250 grams paneer, cubed
  • 2 tablespoons oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 tomatoes, pureed
  • 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
  • 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
  • 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1 teaspoon red chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon garam masala
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh coriander leaves, chopped for garnish
Procedure:

1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add finely chopped onions and sauté until golden brown.
  2. Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for another minute.
  3. Add the pureed tomatoes and cook until the oil separates from the masala.
  4. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
  5. Add the paneer cubes and mix well, ensuring the paneer is coated with the masala.
  6. Cook for another 5-7 minutes on low heat, allowing the paneer to absorb the flavors.
  7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or rice.
This paneer curry is a delightful dish that’s sure to impress your family and friends. It’s rich, flavorful, and easy to make. Enjoy it with your favorite Indian bread or rice for a complete meal. 🍛
I agree! This paneer looks so yummy and mouthwatering 🤤🤤 . Can't wait to head on to kitchen and cook this on my next meal.

This Paneer Recipe looks like the ultimate cheesy goodness! 😍🧀 I’m so excited to try it out—thanks for sharing this deliciousness! 🙌🏽🍽️ Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

This paneer curry recipe sounds amazing! I love how simple it is to make, yet packed with flavor. I’m definitely going to try this out for dinner tonight. Nothing beats the combination of paneer and those aromatic spices! 😋👌👌🥰

Back