Panna Cotta Recipe

Mui

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Would you like to have a great no-bake sweet snack? Being the ideal for you is Panna Cotta. This dessert which can be described as a custard of sorts could give the impression of being complicated but on the contrary is quite easy to prepare. Save a few more calories by preparing the cream cheese just a few steps ahead. Feel free to even add a raspberry sauce to style up the dish. Just a quick tip before you start: pay attention to the fact that you're dealing with gelatin, which is kosher for Passover. Let's take a small tour and find ourselves in the wonderland of our homemade Panna Cotta. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿคค
Panna Cotta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 (1/4-oz.) packet unflavored gelatin
  • 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
  • 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or fresh orange juice
  • Fresh raspberries, for serving

Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of half-and-half. Let it sit for 10 minutes to soften.
  2. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the remaining 1 cup of half-and-half, sugar, and salt. Heat until steaming, then add the softened gelatin. Whisk until dissolved, being careful not to boil.
  3. Remove from heat and whisk in the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
  4. Divide the mixture among 6 (6-oz.) ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
  5. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the raspberry jam, water, and orange liqueur or juice. Microwave until smooth, then cool.
  6. To unmold the panna cotta, loosen the edges with a knife and dip the ramekins briefly in hot water. Invert onto serving plates.
  7. Serve each panna cotta topped with the raspberry mixture and fresh raspberries.

Enjoy this delicious and elegant dessert! ๐Ÿค—

Panna cotta? Yes, please! ๐Ÿฎโœจ There's something so luxurious about that silky smooth texture. Can't wait to whip up a batch and impress my taste buds! Thanks for sharing the recipe! ๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿ˜‹
Absolutely love panna cotta! ๐Ÿ˜ Reminds me of a trip to Italy where I had the best one ever. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already. โœจ

Panna cotta? Yes, please! ๐Ÿฎโœจ There's something so luxurious about that silky smooth texture. Can't wait to whip up a batch and impress my taste buds! Thanks for sharing the recipe! ๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿ˜‹
Ah, you're most welcome! I'm thrilled you're excited to indulge in the creamy delight of panna cotta, it's truly a decadent treat!๐Ÿฅฐ

Absolutely love panna cotta! ๐Ÿ˜ Reminds me of a trip to Italy where I had the best one ever. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already. โœจ
Oh, I totally agree! Panna cotta is like a creamy dream, isn't it? Italy really knows how to do desserts right! โ˜บ๏ธ

This Panna Cotta recipe looks amazing! I love how simple the ingredients are, yet they come together to create such a rich dessert. Plus, the addition of raspberry jam and orange liqueur sounds like the perfect flavor combination! Can't wait to try it. ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŠ

This Panna Cotta recipe looks amazing! I love how simple the ingredients are, yet they come together to create such a rich dessert. Plus, the addition of raspberry jam and orange liqueur sounds like the perfect flavor combination! Can't wait to try it. ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŠ

Ah, thanks a bunch! It's always delightful to hear excitement about a recipe. Hope you enjoy every spoonfulโ€”it's a real treat! ๐ŸŽ‰ Let me know how it turns out when you give it a whirl!

Hey everyone! Would you like to have a great no-bake sweet snack? Being the ideal for you is Panna Cotta. This dessert which can be described as a custard of sorts could give the impression of being complicated but on the contrary is quite easy to prepare. Save a few more calories by preparing the cream cheese just a few steps ahead. Feel free to even add a raspberry sauce to style up the dish. Just a quick tip before you start: pay attention to the fact that you're dealing with gelatin, which is kosher for Passover. Let's take a small tour and find ourselves in the wonderland of our homemade Panna Cotta. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿคค
Panna Cotta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 3/4 cups heavy cream

Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of half-and-half. Let it sit for 10 minutes to soften.
  2. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the remaining 1 cup of half-and-half, sugar, and salt. Heat until steaming, then add the softened gelatin. Whisk until dissolved, being careful not to boil.
  4. Divide the mixture among 6 (6-oz.) ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
  5. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the raspberry jam, water, and orange liqueur or juice. Microwave until smooth, then cool.
  6. To unmold the panna cotta, loosen the edges with a knife and dip the ramekins briefly in hot water. Invert onto serving plates.
  7. Serve each panna cotta topped with the raspberry mixture and fresh raspberries.

Letโ€™s make things easy with โ€˜Easy Panna Cottaโ€™. Take gelatin and soften it with half-and-half, then again mix it with heated half-and-half, together with the sugar and salt.Add cream and vanilla. If you do so, the dessert is ready. All the needs to do is a chill, serve with raspberry sauce, and voila!Dessert perfection. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Love this recipe! Looks so soft and sweet, this is perfect dessert for a nice dinner. Can't wait to try this. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ๐Ÿ‘

I love how you've explained the process and even offered tips for customization with raspberry sauce โ€“ yum! Do you have any other flavor variations you like to experiment with? ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคค

Letโ€™s make things easy with โ€˜Easy Panna Cottaโ€™. Take gelatin and soften it with half-and-half, then again mix it with heated half-and-half, together with the sugar and salt.Add cream and vanilla. If you do so, the dessert is ready. All the needs to do is a chill, serve with raspberry sauce, and voila!Dessert perfection. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Hey, just mix gelatin with half-and-half, then heat it up with sugar and salt, add cream and vanilla, chill it, serve with raspberry sauce, and bam, dessert's ready to rock your taste buds!;)

Love this recipe! Looks so soft and sweet, this is perfect dessert for a nice dinner. Can't wait to try this. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ๐Ÿ‘

Glad you're excited! Hope it turns out just as tasty as it looks. Let me know how it goes when you give it a whirl! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฐ

I love how you've explained the process and even offered tips for customization with raspberry sauce โ€“ yum! Do you have any other flavor variations you like to experiment with? ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคค

Absolutely, I'm all about mixin' it up! How about a tangy mango coulis or a zesty lemon glaze? They'll add a whole new dimension to your dessert game! ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ‹

That's one of my favorite desserts! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฎ Can't wait to try making this creamy Italian treat at home and customize it with my favorite toppings. Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 2516
Ingredients:

• 1 3/4 cups heavy cream

Instructions:

I've always wanted to make panna cotta at home! This recipe looks simple and delicious. I'll have to give it a try for dessert this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 2516
Ingredients:

• 1 3/4 cups heavy cream

Instructions:

Hey there! Panna Cotta sounds awesome! Super quick and easy to make, and totally knock-out, especially with that raspberry sauce doing its thing to jazz it up. By the way, the only thing you need to follow is the gelatin vibe for Passover, and the rest will be fine. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคค

Back