Pão de Queijo Recipe 🫓

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hey everyone! If you're looking for a delicious Brazilian snack, try this easy Pão de Queijo recipe. These cheesy, gluten-free bread bites are sure to be a hit! Enjoy and let me know how it turns out! 😋🧀

pao de queijo recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups tapioca flour
  • 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 large eggs
Equipment:
  • Medium saucepan
  • Large mixing bowl
  • Whisk
  • Wooden spoon
  • Baking sheet
  • Parchment paper
  • Cookie scoop or spoon
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, water, vegetable oil, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
  3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the tapioca flour. Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
  4. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and let it cool for a few minutes. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
  5. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition until the dough is smooth and elastic.
  6. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
  7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the Pão de Queijo are puffed and golden brown.
  8. Let them cool slightly before serving. Enjoy warm!

I really liked this a lot it was a really unique combination of flavors and will definitely make it again. It was also really quick to make.☺️🙌

So glad you loved it! 🎉 Thanks for trying out my recipe and for the awesome feedback! 😍 Can’t wait to see what you whip up next!
I really liked this a lot it was a really unique combination of flavors and will definitely make it again. It was also really quick to make.☺️🙌

I think using tapioca flour is key to getting that chewy texture, though it can be a bit tricky to find sometimes! 🧀🍞

Totally agree! Tapioca flour does wonders for that chewy goodness, even if it's a bit elusive sometimes! Thanks for the tip! 🥳🙌

Back