Parmesan Garlic Delicata Squash

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, sharing you guys a very simple recipe I stumbled upon browsing the internet for 3 hours haha :ROFLMAO:, It's very simple and I hope you'll like it

Ingredients:
  • 1 medium delicata squash, around 1 ¼ pounds
  • 2 small cloves minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
  • 1 ½ ounces grated parmesan cheese (about 1/3 cup)
  • 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Instruction:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Cut the delicata squash in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and slice into half-inch thick half-moons.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine squash slices, minced garlic, melted butter or olive oil, grated parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Give it all a good toss until evenly coated.
  4. Spread the seasoned squash slices onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
  5. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the squash is tender and the edges are golden brown.
  6. While the squash is roasting, you can prepare a simple dipping sauce or enjoy them as is. The choice is yours!

And there you have it, If you have any tips or tricks please don't hesitate to share there's no judge here :LOL: I'm always listen I promise :)

Parmesan Garlic Delicata Squash.jpg

This recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 I love finding new ways to enjoy squash, and the combination of savory Parmesan and aromatic garlic sounds like the perfect flavor pairing. Can't wait to give this a try and add some deliciousness to my dinner table!🧡

This recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 I love finding new ways to enjoy squash, and the combination of savory Parmesan and aromatic garlic sounds like the perfect flavor pairing. Can't wait to give this a try and add some deliciousness to my dinner table!🧡
Thank you for your kind words! I'm delighted that you're intrigued by the flavor combination. I'm sure your dinner table will be filled with deliciousness once you add this dish to the menu.

Back