Pasta Carbonara Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
spaghetti-carbonara-01.jpg

I made this pasta carbonara last night, and it was a total hit! Creamy, savory, and super easy to whip up. It’s one of those dishes that feels fancy but is so simple to make.

Pasta Carbonara Recipe​

Ingredients:

• 200g spaghetti
  • 100g pancetta or bacon, diced
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water and drain the rest.
  2. In a large pan, cook the pancetta or bacon over medium heat until crispy. Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
  3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the grated Parmesan cheese.
  4. Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan with the pancetta, tossing to combine. Remove the pan from the heat.
  5. Slowly pour in the egg and cheese mixture, stirring quickly to create a creamy sauce. If needed, add the reserved pasta water a little at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
  6. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Give this a try, and you'll see why it's a favorite in our house. Simple, delicious, and satisfying. Enjoy! 🍝✨

Pasta is my favorite! I tried this pasta carbonara recipe last night, and it was a total hit. The creamy, savory sauce paired perfectly with the crispy pancetta, and it was so simple to make. Definitely adding this to my regular dinner rotation!🍝

Pasta is my favorite! I tried this pasta carbonara recipe last night, and it was a total hit. The creamy, savory sauce paired perfectly with the crispy pancetta, and it was so simple to make. Definitely adding this to my regular dinner rotation!🍝
Have you tried adding a splash of pasta cooking water to the sauce? I think it helps create a creamy emulsion and binds everything together. Though, be careful not to add too much to avoid making it watery! 💧🍲

Back