Pea and Ricotta Omelette

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
🍳 Rise and shine, brunch lovers! 🌞 Start your day with a burst of flavor with our delightful Pea and Ricotta Omelette recipe! 🥚🌿 Packed with protein and vibrant green peas, this omelette is a surefire way to kickstart your morning. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a brunch newbie, this recipe is guaranteed to impress! 🍴✨

Ingredients:
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil

Pea and Ricotta Omelette.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs until well beaten. Stir in the ricotta cheese and chopped chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. Heat the butter or olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Once the butter is melted or the oil is hot, add the peas to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they are heated through.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the peas in the skillet, swirling the pan to spread the mixture evenly.
5. Cook the omelette for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges start to set.
6. Using a spatula, gently lift the edges of the omelette and tilt the skillet to allow any uncooked egg to flow to the edges.
7. Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, or until the omelette is mostly set but still slightly runny in the center.
8. Carefully fold the omelette in half using the spatula.
9. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the omelette is cooked to your desired doneness.
10. Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve hot. Garnish with extra chives if desired. Enjoy your delicious Pea and Ricotta Omelette! 🍳🌱

A brunch favorite is this omelette with peas and ricotta! 🍳🌿 Brimming with flavor and nutrition, this dish has colorful peas, creamy ricotta, and fresh chives. Its understated elegance is likely to impress and is ideal for cooks of all skill levels. Prepare to up your brunch game! 🥚🌟

This recipe for Pea and Ricotta Omelette sounds amazing! 😋 I never thought of combining peas and ricotta in an omelette before, but now I can't wait to try it out. I love how simple and healthy it is, perfect for a quick breakfast or brunch. 😉🥰👍😋✨

Back