Peach Cobbler Trifle

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey! Hey! Just made this amazing Peach Cobbler Trifle, and it's a total game-changer! 🍑🍰 Layers of juicy peaches, fluffy whipped cream, and soft pound cake all come together for the ultimate summer dessert. Perfect for any gathering or just because you deserve a treat. 😋👌

Peach Cobbler Trifle

Peach Cobbler Trifle (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 cups fresh peach slices (from about 2 lb. peaches), plus extra for garnish
  • ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
  • ¼ cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
  • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 3 cups heavy whipping cream
  • ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1 (14-oz.) store-bought pound cake, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
Directions:

1. In a large bowl, gently combine the peach slices, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Let the mixture sit, stirring occasionally, until the peaches release their juices, about 20 minutes.
  2. Using an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the heavy whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, approximately 2 minutes.
  3. Layer 2 cups of the pound cake pieces at the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish. Top with about 1 cup of the peach mixture (including the juices) and 2 cups of the whipped cream. Repeat these layers two more times, finishing with a layer of whipped cream.
  4. Refrigerate the trifle until chilled, about 4 hours. Before serving, top with additional peach slices for garnish.

PS: You guys have to try this Peach Cobbler Trifle! 🍑 It’s seriously the best thing I’ve made all summer. Layers of juicy peaches, fluffy whipped cream, and sweet pound cake—it's like a party in your mouth! 😋 Perfect for any get-together or just indulging yourself. Trust me, you won't regret it! 😉👌

I made this Peach Cobbler Trifle recipe for dessert last night, and it was an absolute hit! 🍑🎉 The layers of juicy peaches, tender cake, and fluffy whipped cream were a dreamy combination of flavors and textures. It was like indulging in a taste of summer with every spoonful! Definitely keeping this recipe on repeat for future gatherings.

I made this Peach Cobbler Trifle recipe for dessert last night, and it was an absolute hit! 🍑🎉 The layers of juicy peaches, tender cake, and fluffy whipped cream were a dreamy combination of flavors and textures. It was like indulging in a taste of summer with every spoonful! Definitely keeping this recipe on repeat for future gatherings.
Absolutely agree! 🍑🍰 That Peach Cobbler Trifle is a total winner. The combination of peaches, cake, and whipped cream is pure heaven. It's perfect for any occasion.

This Peach Cobbler Trifle looks and sounds absolutely divine! 🍑🍰 The combination of juicy peaches, fluffy whipped cream, and soft pound cake is making my mouth water. I can’t wait to try this for our next family gathering—thanks for sharing such an awesome recipe! 😋👌

Back