Peanut-Butter Almond Biscuits 🍪

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share these delicious cookies! 🤤 They're the perfect sweet treat for any time of day. 🍬

Ingredients
Peanut-Butter Almond Biscuits .jpg

• 2 cups (192g) almond flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 (55g) cup butter
  • 3/4 cup (190g) peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
  • 1-2 tsp maple syrup
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Directions
  1. In one bowl, add 1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar, 1/4 cup (52g) white sugar, 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, 3/4 cup peanut butter, and 1/2 cup (55g) butter
  2. Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk/ handheld mixer
  3. In a separate bowl, add 2 cups (192g) almond flour, 1 tsp baking powder, and 1 tsp salt
  4. Mix all the ingredients together with a spatula
  5. While stirring, gradually pour small sections of the almond flour mixture into the wet mixture until everything is well combined
  6. Line a baking pan with either parchment paper - OR - cooking. spray
  7. Place dollar-sized balls of dough on the pan
  8. With a fork, gently push down the dough vertically and horizontally to create a cross-stich pattenr (see image below for reference)
  9. Bake the biscuits in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes
  10. Allow the biscuits to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes
  11. Enjoy!
Get ready to unleash your inner pastry chef and spread joy with every piece of this heavenly treat.

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share these delicious cookies! 🤤 They're the perfect sweet treat for any time of day. 🍬

Ingredients
936×568
151.1 kB

View attachment 1047
  • 2 cups (192g) almond flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 (55g) cup butter
  • 3/4 cup (190g) peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
  • 1-2 tsp maple syrup
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Directions
  1. In one bowl, add 1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar, 1/4 cup (52g) white sugar, 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, 3/4 cup peanut butter, and 1/2 cup (55g) butter
  2. Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk/ handheld mixer
  3. In a separate bowl, add 2 cups (192g) almond flour, 1 tsp baking powder, and 1 tsp salt
  4. Mix all the ingredients together with a spatula
  5. While stirring, gradually pour small sections of the almond flour mixture into the wet mixture until everything is well combined
  6. Line a baking pan with either parchment paper - OR - cooking. spray
  7. Place dollar-sized balls of dough on the pan
  8. With a fork, gently push down the dough vertically and horizontally to create a cross-stich pattenr (see image below for reference)
  9. Bake the biscuits in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes
  10. Allow the biscuits to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes
  11. Enjoy!
Get ready to unleash your inner pastry chef and spread joy with every piece of this heavenly treat.
These cookies sound amazing! 🍪 Just a thought, you could try adding some chocolate chips for an extra burst of flavor. 🍫

Yum! 🥜🍪 Peanut-Butter Almond Biscuits sound like a delightful treat with a perfect blend of nutty flavors. Thanks for sharing—I'll definitely be adding these to my baking list!

Back