Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups 🥜🍌

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Hey! Want to add a twist in your breakfast? Well here it is, this one is named Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups! I tried this one earlier and my girlfriend really like it hehe really worth the kiss 😻
Roll Ups.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 large flour tortillas (whole wheat or regular)
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled
  • Honey (optional)
  • Cinnamon (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Lay the tortillas flat on a clean surface.
  2. Spread a layer of creamy peanut butter evenly over each tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges.
  3. Place a whole banana near the edge of each tortilla and roll them up tightly, making sure to tuck in the sides as you roll to keep the filling secure.
  4. If desired, drizzle a little honey over the rolled-up tortillas for added sweetness.
  5. Optional: Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon over the peanut butter before rolling up the tortillas for extra flavor.
  6. Using a sharp knife, cut each rolled-up tortilla into slices, about 1 inch thick, to create the roll-ups.
  7. Serve the Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups immediately, or refrigerate for a little while to chill before serving.

A childhood favorite that's still a go-to snack for me. Just spread creamy peanut butter on a tortilla, add sliced bananas, roll it up, and enjoy a deliciously satisfying treat that's perfect any time of day!

This recipe is such a great way to enjoy a quick and easy snack or even a light breakfast. Plus, it's kid-friendly too!

Hey! Want to add a twist in your breakfast? Well here it is, this one is named Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups! I tried this one earlier and my girlfriend really like it hehe really worth the kiss 😻
View attachment 1033
Ingredients:
  • 2 large flour tortillas (whole wheat or regular)
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled
  • Honey (optional)
  • Cinnamon (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Lay the tortillas flat on a clean surface.
  2. Spread a layer of creamy peanut butter evenly over each tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges.
  3. Place a whole banana near the edge of each tortilla and roll them up tightly, making sure to tuck in the sides as you roll to keep the filling secure.
  4. If desired, drizzle a little honey over the rolled-up tortillas for added sweetness.
  5. Optional: Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon over the peanut butter before rolling up the tortillas for extra flavor.
  6. Using a sharp knife, cut each rolled-up tortilla into slices, about 1 inch thick, to create the roll-ups.
  7. Serve the Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups immediately, or refrigerate for a little while to chill before serving.
Thanks for sharing this one. I will try this tomorrow👌

Back