Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a sweet treat: peanut butter blossom cookies! 🍪🥜 These classic cookies are perfect for any occasion. Let's get baking! 😋
475×379
322.1 kB

1716136871783.png

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar (for rolling)
  • About 48 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
  2. Mix Wet Ingredients: In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
  3. Combine Dry Ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
  4. Shape Cookies: Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the granulated sugar to coat. Place balls 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
  5. Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Remove from the oven and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of each cookie.
  6. Cool: Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your peanut butter blossom cookies! 🍪🥜💕

Your Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies look absolutely divine! 🍪 There's something so comforting about the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Can't wait to bake up a batch of these delightful treats for my next gathering! Thanks for sharing your recipe! 😋

Thank you for sharing your recipe for Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies! 🍪 It's always exciting to come across classic recipes like this one, especially during the holiday season. Your recipe sounds delightful with the combination of creamy peanut butter and the sweetness of chocolate kisses. I appreciate the clear instructions you've provided, making it easy for anyone to whip up a batch of these nostalgic treats. I can't wait to bake a batch and enjoy the perfect blend of flavors and textures in every bite! 🌟😋

Back