Peanut Butter Cookies

Wex

Novice Foodie
Hi Guys, Sharing you a simple recipe with you that my mother made whenever I didn't want to go to school hehe, If there's a kid out there don't do this please hehe, I just want to appreciate my mother today, so here's the recipe :)

Peanut Butter Cookies.jpg
Ingredients:

• 7.5 ounces by weight all purpose flour (1.5 cups measured)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar*
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter

Instruction:

1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
    2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
    3. In another medium bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar, for about 60 seconds, until fluffy and light.
    4. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract for about 30 seconds, until combined.
    5. Mix in the peanut butter for an additional 30 seconds, until combined.
    6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, then mix just until the flour is incorporated. Take care not to overmix.
    7. Using a cookie scoop, or you can use your hand hehe,, portion out scoops of dough directly onto a baking sheet. You should get about 24 scoops of dough total (split them between two baking sheets).
    8.Bake for 13 minutes, until the edges are golden, but the middle is still soft. Let them cool for a couple minutes before eating. They are especially fantastic enjoyed warm out of the oven. Enjoy!

Hope you'll like it too, I just want to thank my mom for teaching me this and so many thing until to day :)

Oh, classic favorite! 😍 Peanut Butter Cookies are a sweet treat with a touch of nutty goodness. Perfect for satisfying that sweet craving! 🍪🥜

Hi Guys, Sharing you a simple recipe with you that my mother made whenever I didn't want to go to school hehe, If there's a kid out there don't do this please hehe, I just want to appreciate my mother today, so here's the recipe :)

View attachment 2303 Ingredients:

• 7.5 ounces by weight all purpose flour (1.5 cups measured)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar*
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter

Instruction:

1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
    2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
    3. In another medium bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar, for about 60 seconds, until fluffy and light.
    4. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract for about 30 seconds, until combined.
    5. Mix in the peanut butter for an additional 30 seconds, until combined.
    6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, then mix just until the flour is incorporated. Take care not to overmix.
    7. Using a cookie scoop, or you can use your hand hehe,, portion out scoops of dough directly onto a baking sheet. You should get about 24 scoops of dough total (split them between two baking sheets).
    8.Bake for 13 minutes, until the edges are golden, but the middle is still soft. Let them cool for a couple minutes before eating. They are especially fantastic enjoyed warm out of the oven. Enjoy!

Hope you'll like it too, I just want to thank my mom for teaching me this and so many thing until to day :)
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Peanut Butter Cookies are a classic treat that's beloved by many for their rich and nutty flavor. I can already imagine the warm and chewy cookies, with a perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness from the peanut butter, paired with a glass of cold milk for a delightful snack or dessert. Plus, they're easy to make and perfect for satisfying any sweet craving. Can't wait to try making these Peanut Butter Cookies and enjoy their comforting goodness!

Thanks for sharing the recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies! 🍪🥜 They're always a hit in my household. Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy their deliciously nutty goodness! 🥳😋

Back