🥜 PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE 🥜

rootme

Culinary Explorer
Enjoy rich and creamy peanut butter fudge in less than 10 minutes with this foolproof recipe! CAUTION Ensure precise measurements as indicated below, or the fudge may not set properly.
peanut butter fudge recipe (1).jpg

INGREDIENTS​

• 2cups sugar
  • 1⁄2cup milk
  • 1teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3⁄4cup creamy peanut butter

DIRECTIONS​

• In a saucepan, gently heat the milk and sugar over medium-low heat until it reaches a boiling point.
  • Allow it to boil for precisely two and a half minutes, stirring continuously to avoid scorching.
  • Take the saucepan off the heat, and blend in the peanut butter and vanilla. Continue mixing until the mixture is smooth.
  • Transfer the mixture into a greased 8" x 8" pan, and allow it to cool before cutting into pieces.

Enjoy!

Yum, peanut butter fudge! 🥜🍫 This recipe looks dangerously delicious. Can't wait to satisfy my sweet tooth with this. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🤤

This recipe looks amazing and so easy! Two and a half minutes of boiling sounds perfect for my impatience. Do you ever add anything else to this fudge, like chocolate chips or chopped peanuts? I might have to try a batch with some dark chocolate swirled in! 🙂👌😋🌸

Back