Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! 🌟 I’ve been loving these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars—they’re a total game-changer! 😍🍫 The creamy peanut butter, sweet agave, and rich chocolate blend so perfectly. I’m obsessed with how easy they are to make and how they satisfy that sweet craving while still feeling wholesome. And that sprinkle of flaked sea salt on top? Simply divine! 😋 You’ve got to try these—perfect for a quick snack or a little treat after dinner. Let me know if you do! 🥰👩‍🍳

🍫 Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars 🍯

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup agave nectar (or honey/maple syrup)
  • 1/4 cup melted refined coconut oil + 2 tbsp (divided)
  • 2 cups gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Flaked sea salt
Instructions:

1. Mix & Blend: In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, agave nectar, and 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil until smooth. Stir in the oats and almond flour until well combined.
  2. Prepare Pan: Press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a lined loaf pan (an 8-inch round cake pan works too if that’s what you have). For easier pressing, dampen your hands.
  3. Melt Chocolate: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and remaining 2 tbsp coconut oil for about 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
  4. Layer: Pour the melted chocolate over the pressed oat mixture and spread evenly. Crumble the remaining oat mixture on top.
  5. Chill & Finish: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt, cut into 8-16 squares, and enjoy!

Hey friends! 🌟 I’ve been loving these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars—they’re a total game-changer! 😍🍫 The creamy peanut butter, sweet agave, and rich chocolate blend so perfectly. I’m obsessed with how easy they are to make and how they satisfy that sweet craving while still feeling wholesome. And that sprinkle of flaked sea salt on top? Simply divine! 😋 You’ve got to try these—perfect for a quick snack or a little treat after dinner. Let me know if you do! 🥰👩‍🍳

View attachment 5132

Ingredients:

• Flaked sea salt
Instructions:

1. Mix & Blend: In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, agave nectar, and 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil until smooth. Stir in the oats and almond flour until well combined.
  2. Prepare Pan: Press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a lined loaf pan (an 8-inch round cake pan works too if that’s what you have). For easier pressing, dampen your hands.
  3. Melt Chocolate: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and remaining 2 tbsp coconut oil for about 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
  4. Layer: Pour the melted chocolate over the pressed oat mixture and spread evenly. Crumble the remaining oat mixture on top.
  5. Chill & Finish: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt, cut into 8-16 squares, and enjoy!
I'm excited to try this out :love: Thank you for sharing this recipe!! 🥲❤️

View attachment 5132

Ingredients:

• Flaked sea salt
Instructions:

Peanut butter and oatmeal in one bar? Count me in! Perfect for a quick snack. Thanks for sharing! 🥜🍫

Back