Peanut Butter Rice Bubble Slice

Zeus

Novice Foodie
I made this recipe yesterday, combining peanut butter and rice bubbles, this crispy slice is an easy and quick way to impress the kids, and we can guarantee that you'll love it too! It was fantastic and loved by everyone.
peanut-butter-rice-bubble-slice-recipe.jpg

• 400g pitted dates, finely chopped

• 260g (1 cup) smooth natural peanut butter

• 2 tbsp malted milk powder

• 2 tbsp maple syrup

• 2 tsp vanilla extract

• 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted

• 55g (1 ½ cups) rice bubbles cereal

• 200g dark chocolate, chopped

• Select all ingredients

Instructions

Step 1
Grease a 20 x 30cm slice pan. Line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing the paper to overhang the long sides.

Step 2
Place the dates, peanut butter, milk powder, maple syrup, vanilla and 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil in a food processor. Process until a coarse paste forms. Transfer to a large bowl. Add rice bubbles. Use clean hands to gently combine. Spoon the rice bubble mixture into the prepared pan. Press down firmly to smooth the surface.

Step 3
Place the chocolate and remaining coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Cook, stirring until melted and smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture over the biscuit layer. Smooth the surface. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight until set. Cut into squares to serve.

I can imagine the perfect blend of crispy rice bubbles and creamy peanut butter, topped off with decadent dark chocolate – what a treat! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us. I'll definitely be trying this out to impress my family too! 🥜🍫

Oh for sure not only kids will be impressed with this snack.. Want to try this soon! In addition to this, I think I'll add some crushed nuts on top to enhance the nutty flavor of it 😋

Back