Pears Panos Recipe 🍐✨

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! 👋 I tried this Pears Panos recipe yesterday morning, and let me tell you, it was amazing. 😍 The flavor combo of tender pears and sweet orange liqueur really blew me away. Whether you’re craving something light for dessert or a fancy brunch dish, this recipe is a must-try. Super simple but packed with flavor!

Pears Panos.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 Bosc pears
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ¼ cup Cointreau (or any orange liqueur)

Instructions:
  1. Peel the pears. You can either halve them and remove the cores or leave them whole and just carefully core the blossom end to get rid of the seeds.
  2. Place the pears in a large saucepan and fill with enough water to cover the pears by about 1 inch.
  3. Stir in the sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and let it simmer uncovered for up to an hour, or until the liquid reduces into a light syrup.
  4. Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract, and let it cool slightly.
  5. Once it's just warm, mix in the Cointreau (or your favorite orange liqueur) and serve.

This recipe is super elegant, yet so easy to make. You’re gonna love it! 🍐🍷 Let me know how it turns out for you!​

Hey foodies! 👋 I tried this Pears Panos recipe yesterday morning, and let me tell you, it was amazing. 😍 The flavor combo of tender pears and sweet orange liqueur really blew me away. Whether you’re craving something light for dessert or a fancy brunch dish, this recipe is a must-try. Super simple but packed with flavor!

View attachment 6087
Ingredients:
  • 4 Bosc pears
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ¼ cup Cointreau (or any orange liqueur)

Instructions:
  1. Peel the pears. You can either halve them and remove the cores or leave them whole and just carefully core the blossom end to get rid of the seeds.
  2. Place the pears in a large saucepan and fill with enough water to cover the pears by about 1 inch.
  3. Stir in the sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and let it simmer uncovered for up to an hour, or until the liquid reduces into a light syrup.
  4. Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract, and let it cool slightly.
  5. Once it's just warm, mix in the Cointreau (or your favorite orange liqueur) and serve.

This recipe is super elegant, yet so easy to make. You’re gonna love it! 🍐🍷 Let me know how it turns out for you!​
Hey foodies! Yum! I’m curious, is it a traditional recipe? I love pears, especially when they’re baked. 🍐✨

The combo of the sweet pears and the orange liqueur must be such a treat. I’m already thinking of making this for my next brunch. 😋 Did you find that the vanilla extract really elevated the flavor?

Back