Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie

MashaBear

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! 🎃 Just baked this Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie and it’s a game-changer! 🥧 The combination of rich pumpkin and crunchy, sweet pecan topping is pure bliss. It’s like autumn on a plate! 🍂🍰 Seriously, you need to try this one—you won’t regret it! 😋

Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie

Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 unbaked pie crust (your choice: homemade or store-bought)
  • 3⅔ cups pumpkin puree (use 100% pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling)
  • 1 egg
  • 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
For the Crumb Topping:

• ½ cup packed brown sugar
  • ¼ cup all-purpose flour
  • ¼ cup chopped pecans
  • ¼ cup butter
  • ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Set your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Prepare Crust: Fit the pie crust into a deep-dish pie plate. A large, deep plate works best for this filling.
  3. Make Filling: In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour this mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
  4. Prepare Crumb Topping: In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, flour, chopped pecans, butter, and cinnamon with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle this topping evenly over the pumpkin filling.
  5. Bake Pie: Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
  6. Cool and Serve: Let the pie cool before serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.

Wow, that sounds amazing! 🤤🍂 Definitely need to try that! 🎃🥧 Thanks for the recommendation! 😊
Thanks a bunch! I’m so glad you’re excited to try it! Hope you love it as much as I do. If you have any questions or need more tips, just let me know! 😊

Pecan praline pumpkin pie sounds like a heavenly twist on a classic! The praline topping must add such a great crunch and extra sweetness. Do you use a traditional pie crust, or do you have a special recipe for that too? 🎃🥧

Back