Pesto Chicken Penne Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made this amazing Pesto Chicken Penne for dinner and it was a hit! It’s super easy to whip up and packed with flavor. Thought I’d share the recipe in case anyone’s looking for a quick and tasty meal. Here’s how to make it:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups penne pasta
  • 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
  • 1/2 cup pesto sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Directions:

1. Cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the diced chicken to the skillet and cook until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Stir in the pesto sauce, ensuring the chicken is well-coated. Then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
  5. Add the cooked penne to the skillet and toss everything together until the pasta is well mixed with the pesto and chicken.
  6. Remove from heat and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
    Pesto Chicken Penne Recipe.jpg
I hope you all give this a try – it’s become one of my go-to recipes! Let me know how it turns out for you or if you have any tweaks you’d suggest 😊🍽️.

Back