Philadelphia Cheesecake

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic dessert that's bound to become your new favorite: Philadelphia Cheesecake! Creamy, rich, and utterly irresistible, this cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion. Get ready to indulge in a slice of heaven with this simple and delicious recipe! 🍰✨

Ingredients:
323×328
138.6 kB

1713716085181.png

• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

Introduction
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
  2. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
  4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
  5. Stir in the sour cream and flour until fully incorporated.
  6. Pour the batter over the prepared crust in the springform pan.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
  8. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside with the door slightly open for about 1 hour.
  9. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
  10. Once chilled, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan, slice, and serve with your favorite toppings, such as fruit compote or whipped cream.
Enjoy your delicious Philadelphia Cheesecake! 🍰🥄

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic dessert that's bound to become your new favorite: Philadelphia Cheesecake! Creamy, rich, and utterly irresistible, this cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion. Get ready to indulge in a slice of heaven with this simple and delicious recipe! 🍰✨

Ingredients:​

323×328

138.6 kB

View attachment 2258

• 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 cup sour cream

Introduction
  2. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
  8. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside with the door slightly open for about 1 hour.
  9. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
  10. Once chilled, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan, slice, and serve with your favorite toppings, such as fruit compote or whipped cream.
Philadelphia Cheesecake? Sign me up! Though I'm not the most skilled baker, I'm excited to experiment. Any suggestions for creative toppings or flavor variations? 🍓🍫🍋

Philadelphia Cheesecake? Sign me up! Though I'm not the most skilled baker, I'm excited to experiment. Any suggestions for creative toppings or flavor variations? 🍓🍫🍋
So I gave this recipe a shot, and let me tell you, it turned out better than I expected! But watch out for overmixing the batter, learned that the hard way... 😅👨‍🍳

Ingredients:​

323×328

138.6 kB

View attachment 2258

• 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 cup sour cream

Introduction
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Philadelphia Cheesecake sounds like a classic and indulgent dessert that's perfect for any occasion. I can already imagine the rich and creamy texture of the cheesecake, with a buttery graham cracker crust and a smooth and velvety filling made with Philadelphia cream cheese. Plus, it's versatile enough to be customized with various toppings like fruit compote or chocolate ganache. Can't wait to try making this Philadelphia Cheesecake for a decadent treat!

I've been craving a good cheesecake, and Philadelphia Cheesecake sounds perfect! 🤤🧀 Excited to bake this up and savor the creamy goodness. Thanks for the tasty idea!

Ah, the iconic Philadelphia Cheesecake—classic, creamy, and oh-so-indulgent! 🍰✨ With its velvety smooth texture and rich, decadent flavor, every bite is a heavenly delight. 😋🧀 Whether enjoyed plain or adorned with your favorite toppings, this timeless dessert never fails to impress. 🎉🍓 Can't wait to treat myself to a slice of this beloved classic and savor its deliciousness!

Back