philly cheesesteak recipe

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering classic: Philly Cheesesteak! 🥩🧀 Get ready to sink your teeth into tender slices of beef, sautéed onions and peppers, all smothered in gooey melted cheese, packed into a soft hoagie roll. It's the ultimate comfort food that's sure to satisfy your cravings!

Ingredients:
1714615740489.png

• 1 pound thinly sliced beef (such as ribeye or sirloin)
    213×328
    163.3 kB
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 hoagie rolls, sliced open
  • 8 slices provolone cheese
  • Optional: mushrooms, jalapeños, hot sauce
Instructions:
  1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the thinly sliced beef to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the sliced onion and green bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened and lightly caramelized, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and toss with the onions and peppers until well combined.
  5. Preheat your oven to broil. Place the hoagie rolls on a baking sheet, cut side up. Divide the beef mixture evenly among the hoagie rolls.
  6. Top each hoagie roll with 2 slices of provolone cheese.
  7. Place the baking sheet under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  8. Remove the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches from the oven and serve immediately.

Enjoy your delicious and cheesy Philly classic!

Philly Cheesesteak Recipe? 🥩🧀 Now, that's what I call comfort food heaven! 😍 There's something about that juicy steak, melted cheese, and soft roll combo that hits all the right spots. Can't wait to recreate that iconic Philly flavor right in my own kitchen! Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering classic: Philly Cheesesteak! 🥩🧀 Get ready to sink your teeth into tender slices of beef, sautéed onions and peppers, all smothered in gooey melted cheese, packed into a soft hoagie roll. It's the ultimate comfort food that's sure to satisfy your cravings!

Ingredients:View attachment 2664
  • 1 pound thinly sliced beef (such as ribeye or sirloin)
    213×328
    163.3 kB
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 hoagie rolls, sliced open
  • 8 slices provolone cheese
  • Optional: mushrooms, jalapeños, hot sauce
Instructions:
  1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the thinly sliced beef to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the sliced onion and green bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened and lightly caramelized, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and toss with the onions and peppers until well combined.
  5. Preheat your oven to broil. Place the hoagie rolls on a baking sheet, cut side up. Divide the beef mixture evenly among the hoagie rolls.
  6. Top each hoagie roll with 2 slices of provolone cheese.
  7. Place the baking sheet under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  8. Remove the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches from the oven and serve immediately.

Enjoy your delicious and cheesy Philly classic!
I've been craving a good Philly cheesesteak lately! Can't wait to try out this recipe and see if it lives up to the ones I've had in Philly. Thanks for sharing!

Back