PINEAPPLE CARROT CAKE

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Craving a sweet and tangy delight? Get ready to indulge in the perfect harmony of flavors with our Pineapple Carrot Cake recipe! 🍍🥕 This heavenly creation combines moist carrot cake with juicy pineapple, topped with creamy frosting for the ultimate treat. Let's dive into baking bliss together! 💫🍰

PINEAPPLE CARROT CAKE

PINEAPPLE CARROT CAKE (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• Flour
  • Baking powder and baking soda
  • Oil
  • Eggs
  • Crushed pineapple
  • Granulated sugar and brown sugar
  • Grated carrots
  • Walnuts
  • Vanilla extract
  • Spices: Ground cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg
How to Make Carrot Cake with Pineapple:
  1. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately, then combine and pour into the pan.
  2. Bake and if needed, tent with aluminum foil if browning too much.
  3. Let it cool and spread cream cheese frosting on top.
Baking Tips:
  • Spoon and level the flour for a light cake texture.
  • Use room temperature cream cheese and butter for smooth frosting.
  • Decorate with carrot designs or chopped walnuts.
Enjoy this delightful treat! 🍍🥕🍰

Hope you enjoy baking this delicious Pineapple Carrot Cake as much as I did! 🥰✨ Share it with your loved ones and spread some sweetness into their lives. Happy baking, and may your kitchen be filled with laughter and joy! 🍰💕

This sounds heavenly! 😇 I love that you've included some baking tips too - room temperature cream cheese for the win! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to bake (and devour) this cake! :sneaky:😋

Pineapple and carrot in a cake!!! This is new to me. It looks easy to prepare. Thank you for sharing this recipe, I will definitely try this one.

This sounds heavenly! 😇 I love that you've included some baking tips too - room temperature cream cheese for the win! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to bake (and devour) this cake! :sneaky:😋
Room-temperature cream cheese truly does make all the difference, doesn't it? 😊 I'm sure you'll create something delicious with this recipe! Happy baking😋

WOW! My father doesn't want those usually flavored cakes but this one? He would love this! Will give it a try this for our family gathering 😋😋🤗.

Craving a sweet and tangy delight? Get ready to indulge in the perfect harmony of flavors with our Pineapple Carrot Cake recipe! 🍍🥕 This heavenly creation combines moist carrot cake with juicy pineapple, topped with creamy frosting for the ultimate treat. Let's dive into baking bliss together! 💫🍰

PINEAPPLE CARROT CAKE

735×735
98.1 kB

View attachment 1024

Ingredients:

• Flour
  • Baking powder and baking soda
  • Oil
  • Eggs
  • Crushed pineapple
  • Granulated sugar and brown sugar
  • Grated carrots
  • Walnuts
  • Vanilla extract
  • Spices: Ground cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg
How to Make Carrot Cake with Pineapple:
  1. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately, then combine and pour into the pan.
  2. Bake and if needed, tent with aluminum foil if browning too much.
  3. Let it cool and spread cream cheese frosting on top.
Baking Tips:
  • Spoon and level the flour for a light cake texture.
  • Use room temperature cream cheese and butter for smooth frosting.
  • Decorate with carrot designs or chopped walnuts.
Enjoy this delightful treat! 🍍🥕🍰

Hope you enjoy baking this delicious Pineapple Carrot Cake as much as I did! 🥰✨ Share it with your loved ones and spread some sweetness into their lives. Happy baking, and may your kitchen be filled with laughter and joy! 🍰💕
Hmmm, I'm now wondering how good it is. I may find it soon, I'll give this a try. Thanks for sharing😊😄

Back