Pineapple Coconut Mojito Recipe

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌟 Get ready to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise with our refreshing Pineapple Coconut Mojito! Bursting with fresh pineapple, creamy coconut, and zesty mint, this cocktail is like a vacation in a glass. Perfect for sipping on lazy afternoons or sharing with friends at your next gathering. Let's shake up some sunshine and cheers to good times ahead! 🍍🥥🍹
Pineapple Coconut Mojito Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
  • 1/4 cup shredded coconut
  • Handful of fresh mint leaves
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • 2 tablespoons agave syrup or simple syrup
  • 1/4 cup white rum
  • Sparkling water or club soda
  • Ice cubes
  • Pineapple slices and mint sprigs for garnish

Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the fresh pineapple chunks and shredded coconut.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with lime juice and agave syrup.
  4. Add the pineapple-coconut mixture and white rum to the cocktail shaker.
  5. Shake well to combine.
  6. Fill glasses with ice cubes.
  7. Strain the mixture from the cocktail shaker into the glasses, dividing evenly.
  8. Top off each glass with sparkling water or club soda.
  9. Stir gently to mix.
  10. Garnish with pineapple slices and mint sprigs.
  11. Serve immediately and enjoy the tropical vibes!

Get pineapple, coconut, mint, lime, syrup, rum, soda. Blend pineapple and coconut. Muddle mint, lime, syrup. Add rum, blend mix. Pour over ice, top with soda. Garnish, serve. Enjoy! 🍍🥥🍹

I like to mix drinks especially when I'm feeling thirsty at midnight. I will add this to my list of drinks. Love it!😉👌✨👍

Hey everyone! 🌟 Get ready to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise with our refreshing Pineapple Coconut Mojito! Bursting with fresh pineapple, creamy coconut, and zesty mint, this cocktail is like a vacation in a glass. Perfect for sipping on lazy afternoons or sharing with friends at your next gathering. Let's shake up some sunshine and cheers to good times ahead! 🍍🥥🍹
View attachment 2758

Ingredients:

• 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
  • 1/4 cup shredded coconut
  • Handful of fresh mint leaves
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • 2 tablespoons agave syrup or simple syrup
  • 1/4 cup white rum
  • Sparkling water or club soda
  • Ice cubes
  • Pineapple slices and mint sprigs for garnish

Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the fresh pineapple chunks and shredded coconut.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with lime juice and agave syrup.
  4. Add the pineapple-coconut mixture and white rum to the cocktail shaker.
  5. Shake well to combine.
  6. Fill glasses with ice cubes.
  7. Strain the mixture from the cocktail shaker into the glasses, dividing evenly.
  8. Top off each glass with sparkling water or club soda.
  9. Stir gently to mix.
  10. Garnish with pineapple slices and mint sprigs.
  11. Serve immediately and enjoy the tropical vibes!
Wow, this Pineapple Coconut Mojito recipe sounds like the perfect tropical drink for a summer day! Can't wait to give it a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing!

I can almost taste the tropical flavors already. Do you think substituting coconut rum for the white rum would add an extra layer of coconut goodness? 🍍🥥🍹

Back