Pineapple Rice Recipe

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌺 I recently tried out this Pineapple Rice recipe, and it turned out to be a hit with my family. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and savory, and it's super easy to whip up. Thought I’d share it here for anyone looking to add a tropical twist to their meals. Enjoy!
2560×1707
166.9 kB

Pineapple Rice Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cooked jasmine rice (preferably day-old)
  • 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (you can use canned, but fresh is best)
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 cup diced carrots
  • 1/2 cup peas
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
  • 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional, for an extra kick)
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cashews or roasted peanuts for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Rice: If using fresh rice, spread it out on a baking sheet to cool and dry slightly. If using day-old rice, break up any clumps.
  2. Cook the Vegetables: Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic, sautéing until fragrant and translucent.
  3. Add Carrots and Peas: Toss in the carrots and peas, cooking until they are tender but still have a bit of crunch.
  4. Mix in Pineapple: Stir in the pineapple chunks and cook for a couple of minutes until they start to caramelize slightly.
  5. Combine with Rice: Add the cooked rice to the pan, stirring everything together until well mixed. Pour in the soy sauce, fish sauce (if using), and curry powder. Stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes, making sure the rice is evenly coated with the sauce.
  6. Season and Garnish: Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat, sprinkle with sliced green onions, and garnish with cashews or roasted peanuts if you like.
  7. Serve: Serve warm, and enjoy your tropical escape!
Let me know if you give it a try! 😊

Hey everyone! 🌺 I recently tried out this Pineapple Rice recipe, and it turned out to be a hit with my family. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and savory, and it's super easy to whip up. Thought I’d share it here for anyone looking to add a tropical twist to their meals. Enjoy!
2560×1707
166.9 kB

View attachment 6051
Ingredients:

• 2 cups cooked jasmine rice (preferably day-old)
  • 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (you can use canned, but fresh is best)
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 cup diced carrots
  • 1/2 cup peas
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
  • 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional, for an extra kick)
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cashews or roasted peanuts for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Rice: If using fresh rice, spread it out on a baking sheet to cool and dry slightly. If using day-old rice, break up any clumps.
  2. Cook the Vegetables: Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic, sautéing until fragrant and translucent.
  3. Add Carrots and Peas: Toss in the carrots and peas, cooking until they are tender but still have a bit of crunch.
  4. Mix in Pineapple: Stir in the pineapple chunks and cook for a couple of minutes until they start to caramelize slightly.
  5. Combine with Rice: Add the cooked rice to the pan, stirring everything together until well mixed. Pour in the soy sauce, fish sauce (if using), and curry powder. Stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes, making sure the rice is evenly coated with the sauce.
  6. Season and Garnish: Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat, sprinkle with sliced green onions, and garnish with cashews or roasted peanuts if you like.
  7. Serve: Serve warm, and enjoy your tropical escape!
Let me know if you give it a try! 😊
hi everyone! I think pineapple rice sounds delicious! Though, I’d probably add some veggies and a bit of soy sauce for extra flavor. 🍍🍚

Back