Pineapple Salsa Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I recently made a batch of pineapple salsa, and it was such a hit that I had to share it with you all. It's super refreshing and perfect for summer! Here’s my go-to recipe—let me know what you think, or if you have any tweaks to suggest!

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe pineapple, diced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • Salt to taste
  • Optional: 1 avocado, diced (adds a nice creamy texture!)
    Pineapple Salsa Recipe.jpg
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, combine the diced pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, and jalapeño.
  2. Add the chopped cilantro and lime juice. Give everything a good mix.
  3. Season with salt to taste. If you’re adding avocado, gently fold it in now.
  4. Let the salsa sit for about 10 minutes before serving to let the flavors meld together.
This salsa is amazing with tortilla chips, on tacos, or even as a topping for grilled chicken or fish. I’d love to hear your thoughts or any variations you enjoy!

Happy cooking!

Hey, that pineapple salsa sounds ! I love the idea of adding avocado for some creaminess—def gonna try that next time! Maybe toss in a bit of mango for an extra tropical kick? Thanks for sharing this yum recipe! 🌴🍍😋

Love this Pineapple Salsa recipe idea! 🍍😋 Such a refreshing twist on traditional salsa. Perfect for summer BBQs or taco nights. Can't wait to whip up a batch and add a tropical vibe to my dishes. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

This Pineapple Salsa is a party in your mouth! Sweet, crunchy, and zesty with a kick—yum! Bring on the fiesta! 🍍🌶️🥑

Love this Pineapple Salsa recipe idea! 🍍😋 Such a refreshing twist on traditional salsa. Perfect for summer BBQs or taco nights. Can't wait to whip up a batch and add a tropical vibe to my dishes. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
so tasty and so yummy wao

Back