Pizza Lovers, What's the Deal with Detroit-Style Pizza?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Frankly speaking, I would kill to know more about Detroit-style pizza, or just what makes this square pizza so special? What makes it unique from the other styles of pizza, and why it is getting much adoration in the food world? 🌭🍽 Guess, what? Now let’s cut deeper into the juicy information! 🙌

Detroit-style pizza is known for its thick, crispy crust and rectangular shape. 🍕🔥 The cheese goes right to the edges, creating a deliciously crunchy border! 😋

Detroit-style pizza has toppings placed directly on the cheese, followed by a layer of sauce. 🍕🧀 This technique keeps the toppings moist and adds flavor. 😋 That's what makes it famous among pizza lovers. 😉

Detroit-style pizza is known for its thick, crispy crust and rectangular shape. 🍕🔥 The cheese goes right to the edges, creating a deliciously crunchy border! 😋

OMG, Detroit-style pizza is legit! 🙌 I’m so pumped to try making it myself—thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 🍕

Detroit-style pizza has toppings placed directly on the cheese, followed by a layer of sauce. 🍕🧀 This technique keeps the toppings moist and adds flavor. 😋 That's what makes it famous among pizza lovers. 😉
OMG, I love that about Detroit-style pizza! It really makes the toppings pop and keeps everything super tasty! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 😍

Back