Pork Chili 🌶️🍲

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey food lovers!

I recently tried out this amazing Pork Chili recipe for dinner, and it was a hit with everyone at home. It’s rich, flavorful, and perfect for those cozy nights. I thought I’d share it here so you can all give it a go too. Trust me, you won’t regret it!

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 red bell peppers, chopped
  • 2 green bell peppers, chopped
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 tablespoons chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for heat)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Shredded cheddar cheese (optional, for serving)
  • Sour cream (optional, for serving)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Pork: Season the pork cubes with salt and pepper.
  2. Sear the Pork: In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork cubes in batches, searing until browned on all sides. Remove and set aside.
  3. Sauté Veggies: In the same pot, add a bit more olive oil if needed. Sauté the chopped onion until it’s translucent, then add the minced garlic and cook for another minute. Toss in the chopped bell peppers and cook until they start to soften, about 5 minutes.
  4. Combine Ingredients: Return the seared pork to the pot. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chicken broth. Stir in the kidney beans and black beans.
  5. Spice It Up: Add the chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, dried oregano, and cayenne pepper (if you like it spicy). Stir everything together. Add the brown sugar and apple cider vinegar, which give it a nice balance of flavors.
  6. Simmer: Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Cover and let it simmer for about 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until the pork is tender and the flavors have melded together.
  7. Serve: Ladle the chili into bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro. Add shredded cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream on top if you like.
    Pork Chili.jpg
I hope you enjoy this hearty pork chili as much as we did! It’s perfect for dinner and even better the next day as leftovers. Let me know how it turns out or if you have any tweaks. Happy cooking! 😊

Wow, your Pork Chili looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🌶️🍲 The perfect combo of hearty and spicy - my taste buds are tingling just looking at it. Can't wait to give your recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! 🤤👌

That sounds amazing !Wow! Kudos I will try that out sometime soon. Oh, how delightful knowing there is a meal that is familiar to everyone in the house that was cooked at home splendidly. I will look forward to preparing this yummy dish soon on one of those cold evenings!🙌🍲

Pork Chili is a delicious twist on the classic, offering a rich and savory flavor with a hint of sweetness from the pork. 🐖🌶️🍲 With tender chunks of pork, spicy peppers, hearty beans, and a blend of spices, it's a satisfying dish that's perfect for warming up on a chilly evening. 😋🔥 Whether you prefer it mild or fiery hot, this pork chili is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! 🍽️✨ Get ready to savor every spoonful of this flavorful comfort food! 🥄🌟

Hey food lovers!

I recently tried out this amazing Pork Chili recipe for dinner, and it was a hit with everyone at home. It’s rich, flavorful, and perfect for those cozy nights. I thought I’d share it here so you can all give it a go too. Trust me, you won’t regret it!

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 red bell peppers, chopped
  • 2 green bell peppers, chopped
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 tablespoons chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for heat)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Shredded cheddar cheese (optional, for serving)
  • Sour cream (optional, for serving)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Pork: Season the pork cubes with salt and pepper.
  2. Sear the Pork: In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork cubes in batches, searing until browned on all sides. Remove and set aside.
  3. Sauté Veggies: In the same pot, add a bit more olive oil if needed. Sauté the chopped onion until it’s translucent, then add the minced garlic and cook for another minute. Toss in the chopped bell peppers and cook until they start to soften, about 5 minutes.
  4. Combine Ingredients: Return the seared pork to the pot. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chicken broth. Stir in the kidney beans and black beans.
  5. Spice It Up: Add the chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, dried oregano, and cayenne pepper (if you like it spicy). Stir everything together. Add the brown sugar and apple cider vinegar, which give it a nice balance of flavors.
  6. Simmer: Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Cover and let it simmer for about 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until the pork is tender and the flavors have melded together.
  7. Serve: Ladle the chili into bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro. Add shredded cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream on top if you like.View attachment 3462
I hope you enjoy this hearty pork chili as much as we did! It’s perfect for dinner and even better the next day as leftovers. Let me know how it turns out or if you have any tweaks. Happy cooking! 😊

This Pork Chili recipe sounds absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try it on a chilly evening. 🌶️🍲😋

Back