Potato breadsticks recipe πŸ₯”;༊

てって

Novice Foodie
breadstick.jpg
I have been searching for a snack that tastes great and truly fulfills my hunger. That's when I discovered my go-to recipe for potato breadsticks that I make at home. πŸ˜‹ It all began at a rather laid-back hangout with friends, when these bad boys quickly disappeared. This recipe is ideal for gatherings or a nice night in; sharing it is like serving up a tiny piece of pleasure. 🍞πŸ₯”

Ingredients:
  • 4 medium boiled potatoes (21 oz (600g))​
  • 1.4 oz (40 g) of cheese​
  • Fresh parsley​
  • Salt​
  • Pepper​
  • 1 tsp of paprika​
  • 2 tbsp of potato starch​
  • Frying oil​
Procedure:
  1. In a large bowl, add previously boiled and mashed potatoes.​
  2. Mix in chopped fresh parsley, grated cheese, paprika, and season with salt and pepper.​
  3. Gradually incorporate the potato starch into the mixture, ensuring all ingredients are well combined.​
  4. Divide the dough into two equal parts.​
  5. On a floured surface, roll out each portion of dough evenly using a rolling pin.​
  6. Cut the rolled-out dough into sticks.​
  7. Heat plenty of vegetable oil in a skillet. When the oil is hot, fry the dough sticks in small batches at a time to prevent them from sticking together during cooking.​
  8. Gently turn the sticks during cooking to ensure even browning on all sides.​
  9. Once the sticks are golden and crispy, drain them from the oil and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.​

Tired of store-bought snacks? These homemade potato breadsticks are here to save the day! πŸ₯”πŸž Perfect for any occasion. Get baking and enjoy!

Potato breadsticks? That's a creative twist! πŸ₯”πŸ₯– Can't wait to try this recipe. Bet they're gonna be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Thanks for sharing!

Back